10K+ HH Evaluation?

• b1gfoot
      b1gfoot
      Bronze
      Hey guys, Just woundering if anyone can or knows of a place were I can get a 10K HH analized, im using PT3 and am a winning player, currently 6/100bb for the hands/stakes I want to have looked at.
      Im looking at the data but finding it hard to find leaks, but im sure outhers will spot bad play or weaknesses.
      My play is pretty much ABC so am looking for someone to show me D.
      thanks all. b1gfoot.
  • 12 replies
    • Timo
      Timo
      Bronze
      Hey b1gfoot,

I have moved your thread to "General Poker Discussion".

What about posting a screenshot in this thread, I am sure you will get some feedback :)
      (don´t forget to blank out all personal infos)

Regards,
      Timo
    • b1gfoot
      b1gfoot
      Bronze
      Well if you think people migh be willing to help out ill give it a shoot, but cant see it making much diffrence...
      OK heres screen shoot of my PT3 graph(for this site)...nothing special.
      Seams I cant just uplaod a pic so have put it on twitpic...
      [img]http://twitpic.com/2o495a[/img]
      http://twitpic.com/2o495a
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Why do you need feedback when you are obviously a winning player? For now you should just focus on winning and when you can't beat the limits anymore just go on 2p2 or something and get leakfinder which analyse 100k HH
    • alister15
      alister15
      Bronze
      Originally posted by stevegold87
      Why do you need feedback when you are obviously a winning player? For now you should just focus on winning and when you can't beat the limits anymore just go on 2p2 or something and get leakfinder which analyse 100k HH
      +1

Just keep on winning.
    • b1gfoot
      b1gfoot
      Bronze
      Its mainly ABC, yer winning is winning, but I want to be crushing :}
      "Why do you need feedback" because when you stop learning you start losing, most pros have around 10/100BB I want to reach that level.
      "get leakfinder which analyse 100k HH" Thanks Ill do just that
    • vonki
      vonki
      Coach
      Coach
      well, getting a sweatpartner is way more rewarding then posting a screenshot with stats though, I mean stats can only really give so much info, they don't take playertypes/opponents/stuff like that in mind.

There would fx be very little I could say about your game just by looking at your stats (esp when it's only 10 k hands it's pretty useless) but so much more I could say by watching you play live.
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      Originally posted by b1gfoot
      most pros have around 10/100BB
      lol no
    • b1gfoot
      b1gfoot
      Bronze
      @vonki yer iv been thinking about doing that, I know a good player who says he will do an hrs session over teamviewer, i know what your saying, 10k is a small sample and stats say little about villians and heros play.
      @wasy8 LOL nice imput. Heres how I look at it, feel free to chuck in your own numbers.
      0-4 bb/100 is marginal
      4-7 bb/100 is nice - were im at.
      7+ bb/100 is crushing
      (low stakes)
      Anything over 0 is good..but lots of people are good, that just dont cut it for me.
      BTW when I say PRO I dont mean the likes of those big names on front covers, TV shows and haild as GOD or the next best thing all over the forums raild by wannabies.
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      OK so define 'low stakes'. 3bb/100 may be fantastic at one 'low limit' level while positively mediocre at another. A good winrate literally varies limit to limit - so coming up with defined winrates for 'decent, good, and crushing' is difficult and useless.

Also, define what you believe is a 'pro'. You say that a pro is not X, X, and X. A definition cannot be what something isn't. To me, the definition of a pro is someone who makes their living playing the game. Most players who make their living at a game play nl100 (sometimes nl50) or higher and usually run at 3-5bb/100 at their respective limits. Usually if they have a higher winrate than that they move up so its usually difficult to know what someone whose home limit is nl100 would do at nl25 - since they don't play it and would have no interest in playing that low.

It's the same thing as a ROI question in SNGs - eg. when people ask what's the best ROI i can achieve at the $6 buyin level? Well no one knows because the best highstakes pros would have no interest in playing a big enough sample size at a limit to find out.

Instead of obsessing about your bb/100 and why your redline sucks - identify your major leaks and patch them up. Figure out how you can play EACH street in EACH hand the best way possible - instead of taking your database and making a thread about it. None of us can properly assess a bunch of HEM stats you throw in our faces without knowing how you actually play postflop (which is why notes on players IN ADDITION to hud stats are so vital to success at mid-high limits).

There was a poker after dark episode where durrrr asked Ivey 'How much are you up?' in the middle of the show. Ivey responded, 'What does it matter? I don't worry about those things like you do." Thats why Ivey's the best, he's managed to completely block out his past results while focusing on the best decision he can possibly make next.
    • b1gfoot
      b1gfoot
      Bronze
      @wasy8 your first imput to this thread was "LOL no" so I was giving reason to why I think, right or wrong, what a good win rate should be at the limits im playing, from my own stats and from outher stats iv looked at who are better players than me, I run currently at 6/100 some of the guys I rail now and then hit 10/100.
      This thread is about "if anyone can or knows of a place were I can get a 10K HH analized" the LOL, was just not necessery, not without explination.
      you can try to take if off track if you like, and make it in to thread about bb/100 if you want.
      Pro - I was just saying Im no talking about the elite, and Pro is simply someone who makes a living from what they do.
      Im not obsessing about my bb/100 but yes do want it higher, as i am staying at the limit im playing, I must be more like Durrrr than Phil.
      I want to identify my major leaks and patch them up hence this thread.
      If no-one can look over HH or knows of such place, thats fine I will go another route.
      FTR - Im doing a sweat session on friday and play NL100fr normally 4 tables open.

A very good player could expect a 16% ROI playing $6 SNG games 9 man not to say less is bad and more is unachivable. But what do I know.
    • vonki
      vonki
      Coach
      Coach
      No need to get so worked up, wasy is only writing what he is because he want's to help.

I mean, do you have any idea of how many threads like these we've read over the years? In the end it just gets harder to not "lol" about it and some of us have answered in threads like these so many times.

I mean, if you run at 4-7bb/100 at your current limit that is by no means bad. I do wonder at which limit this is and over how many hands?

10k hands is nowhere near enough hands to determine someone's bb/100. And what we're trying to say here is that you shouldnt be concerned about your winrate, that is just not as relevant as many may think. If you put all that energy into thinking about where your mistakes lay, and what you can do about them, then in the end money will come regardless.

And like we also stated, there is not much anyone can say about a 10k hands statscreenshot. I know you know this aswell, so just instead of bothering to much about postings stats, start posting hands in the handevaluation forums, start watching live coachings and ask the coach whatever questions you may have, participate in the hand-judge coaching where they discuss posted hands live, where you get a deeper analysis of the hand you played, and from hands others played. Ask them, what if the turn was a blank, what if he raises? Watch videos, common leaks on NL50 for example.

Join studygroups, try to find more sweatpartners, start a blog... the possibiltys are endless. There are so many ways to improve your game, and by improving your game, eventually you will improve your winrate, but until you have a big sample (and maybe not even then), don't care so much about your winrate, or the money you've won or lost. Just focus on making the very best decision in every hand.

Good luck!
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      Originally posted by stevegold87
      im sorry but imo this is horrible advice.. in poker you should never be satisfied with 'just' winning. always look for ways to improve so you'll be able to win as much as possible.