Site suggestion

• konkey
      konkey
      Bronze
      Hi, I have a suggestion for PS.com
      You could add Expekt ( http://www.expekt.com/poker/ ) poker to your offered poker rooms.
      It would be interesting especially for players from Slovakia and Czech Republic. It's Czech betting provider, their poker part of iPoker network, and there are often also setellites to live tournaments in CZ/SK. Furthermore, there's a UNIpoker league, which is league for students from CZ/SK universities.
  • 2 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi there,

I'll pass this on to my colleagues. However, since we don't (yet? :) ) offer our content for those languages, I assume a Czech/Slovakian only poker room would take another while.

Hadi
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      Hey konkey,

actually, Expekt was found by Swedish guys and is based in Malta. But it might be that they are very active in CZ/SK.

The chances of us adding them as a partner are very slim - e.g. because they are an iPoker skin.

All iPoker skins share the same players and same software / server infrastructure (so they just look differently and sometimes have varying bonus systems).

If you want to play on iPoker (i.e. you like software/opponents etc.), you can gather StrategyPoints through...

- William Hill
      - bet365
      - Betfred
      - PaddyPower
      - Titan Poker
      - Mansion

Infos on them can be found in our regarding poker room forums and in the poker room section.

Best,
      Lutz