Hi there...

• Macklaaa
      Macklaaa
      Bronze
      Hi all. First may i just say thank you for the $50, I will admit i was sceptical about it, cause if something is to good to be true, it usually is lol

I was just wondering, obviously you can't withdraw the $50, but how much do you have to earn before you can withdraw any of your winnings?

Anyways, thanks again, and good luck at the tables all (except if your playing me :f_biggrin: )
  • 5 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello Macklaaa,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and good to read that you think our offer is to good to be true. In fact you received your starting capital I hope you trust and believe in our offer.

Usually you need to accumulate some points. This depends for each poker room. If you can provide me with your starting capital poker room, I will post you the restrictions.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • Macklaaa
      Macklaaa
      Bronze
      Hi, thanks for the reply. I opted to go on 888 poker. All the reviews I've read about that poker room said it was the loosest site around lol
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      On 888poker you need to wager $5.000. You can ask the customer service of 888poker about the progress.

Please see the bottom of this page for more information:
      Extra Bonus Information

Good luck at 888poker,
      Hannes
    • Macklaaa
      Macklaaa
      Bronze
      Ah i see, thank you.

One more thing, if for example i make $10 so i have $60 in my account, can i withdraw that $10?
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      For withdrawing your winnings you also must wager $5000.

I hope this answers your questions, if you have further questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes