Elephant license

• 4 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi erwite,

This option is not available.

However we offer a 21 day trial for the elephant and if you have more than 1000 StrategyPoints you get the full version :)

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • oblitron
      oblitron
      Bronze
      Theoretically speaking, you may be able to buy it from someone who has earned a license and doesn't want to use it.

(I still don't see why you'd want to buy an application that's still in beta, but that's none of my business.)
    • RubyWesson
      RubyWesson
      Bronze
      Hey hannesz, i downloaded elephant on my computer like a year ago and then quit poker untill now. i have made this new PS account and taken advantage of the first deposit bonus from PS at party poker, i was wondering if you could validate a new 21 day trial, in that time i should be able to aquire about 1000 SP seeing so im at around 160 atm.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi RubyWesson,

I am sorry, but that's not possible.

At the moment we are having a promotion until the end of the year, where you get for the first StrategyPoints on each day 10 extra points. So it should be quite easy to accumulate the rest of the points.

Some basic functions in the elephant are still working also when the trial is expired.

Best regards,
      Hannes