from full tilt to pokerstars

• moodyuae
      moodyuae
      Bronze
      Hey everyone. Quick question.

I just switched from full tilt to stars, and i ofcourse used the pokerstrategy code when i signed up.

Do i get anything for that?

like rakeback? i use to get it in full tilt, but i think its not mentioned for stars.

just wanted to know if there were any perks.

Thanks.
  • 4 replies
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Pokerstars does not offer rakeback to anybody, how ever you can buy bounuses for FPPs that you collect.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi moodyuae,

As MatejM47 already wrote there is no direct rakeback at PokerStars.

For your real money game you receive points, which you can exchange in the shop for vouchers, cash bonuses, tournament tickets and other things (clothes, electronic stuff...).

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • vmarqui
      vmarqui
      Bronze
      you don't get weekly rakeback as you used, but rake is usually lower in PS than in FT. besides, you get a decent ammount of rakeback from the VIP program. if you are a goldstar player (easily achievable if you play NL25+, even NL10 if you play a decent ammount of hands), you get about the same rakeback full tilt provides.
    • DYRD
      DYRD
      Bronze
      You get stellars = about 10% RB. If you just keep silver all year long and earn 10000 VPPs, with stellars, reloads and instacash + 280 FPP satellites (which 4 there's no equivalent at fulltilt), you get about 45% RB. First deposit bonus can be done in 9 months at NL5 with like 100% RB.