Deposit taking 14 days!

• Monarc2010
      Monarc2010
      Bronze
      Is this normal for a bank transfer to take more than 5 days?

Both moneybookers and me have accounts in the same bank, I just cant beleive its taken over 5 days.....sent message to moneybookers( yesterday around 13:00 and have not received reply yet....

Is this normally......starting to get really worrried i deposit 600 euros.....if i lose this money there goes all my BR...took me a long time to save up that money!

HHHEELLLPPP!
  • 10 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi Monarc2010,

It usually takes up to 5 working days until the money is in your account.

When have you transferred the money?

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • Monarc2010
      Monarc2010
      Bronze
      I deposited my money on the first of setember.
      I have already sent then a jpg of the deposit slip.
      I have an open ticket with them, but its been 24 hours since i sent them and looks like wont get any answer this week.

I really dont see the problem is. I have confirmed my address bank account with monebookers prior to this deposit.

Its just fustrating that I have to spend more money to find out what went wrong with my money. Im thinking about calling the help center for moneybookers to get quicker response, but it will only be more money spent.

I have to say not very happy with, my bank and moneybookers!

Especially since both my account and moneybookers account are in the same bank!

I dont see this getting resolved this week since the banks are already closed, should i give them until monday and see if it gets resolved and then call on tuesday?
      I am thinking in writting the better business bureau to protest my unhappyness with this situation....you think I should?
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi Monarc2010,

That is indeed are really long time. I think it is better if you wait until Monday and call them on Tuesday.

You still have no answer?

Best regards
      Hannes
    • Monarc2010
      Monarc2010
      Bronze
      Nope no word from them yet!
      Just have to wait, i guess, I have the proof I made my deposit into my moneybookers account, so I am not too worried, but the thought still crosses my mind....what is i lose my 600 euros.

The waiting part sucks because it was the money i was going to use to buy my pokeroffice5 and make a first deposit, so i can play higher limits and still practice good BRM. However they do say the great poker players have patience, so I guess I will practice some patience.

I will keep you posted on the developments.
      I should make silver this weekend so i will spend my time reviewing the silver material! ;-)
    • Monarc2010
      Monarc2010
      Bronze
      It has now been 14 days since my deposit!
      Moneybookers sent me email 2 days ago saying that the moeny will be credited to my account, today will be the end of those 2 days and as od 14:36 my time still no money!
      MONEYBOOKERS SUCKS!
      Of course no explanations on why I was not credited my deposit wuithin my 3-5 business days!
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

At least it is a good news, that the will credit the money to your account.

Have you received the money now?

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • Monarc2010
      Monarc2010
      Bronze
      Yes, I have received the money as they had promised, at the end of the second day!
      Of course no explanation as to why it too so long. Provided that I know I did everything right!

Still be nice to know what went wrong especially if it was an error or my bank for example, then I could go to them and tell them that they made a mistake and that way we can avoid this happening again.

You can close this thread if you want, since the problem is solved.
      Thank you for your support.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Good news :)

Good luck with the money.

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • elenastrippoker
      elenastrippoker
      Global
      ***EDITED by justkyle88***
      Rule 3: No advertising
      • No soliciting from poker rooms that we do not collaborate with
    • Skrill
      Skrill
      Bronze
      Hi Monarc2010,

I will be happy to investigate further where the issue was. Can you provide me with the number of the ticket you generated?

Also - please use our dedicated with priority e-mail address: pokerstrategy@moneybookers.com in the future.

Best Regards,

The Moneybookers Team