This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

PartyPoker Real Money Account

• ChacoChi
      ChacoChi
      Basic
      Good day to everyone.

I'm having a problem with my PartyPoker account ChacoChi.

Few hours ago i've made my quiz and they told me that i should await 50$ now. But i didnt read(dunno where) if my partypoker account has to be RealMoney account, or just PlayMoney account! Because when i wanna join freeroll, or something else, and i wanna do something, it tolds me:

blabla Do you wanna activate your real money account now? Yes or no, when i click to no, nothing happens. When i click to yes, it always moving me to Deposit section!

If someone undertand me, please help. I dont know if i'll get my 50$ bonus to PartyPoker from PokerStrategy, if it wont be Realmoney account, but its no deposit bonus, so i think it's right... i dont know, please help.. :-)

In the Purple formular i have everything ok.
      Download - YES
      Install - YES
      Account - YES
      Register - YES
      Deposit - no.... it always moving me to this section..... but if i'll make deposit, i wont get 50$, because its no deposit bonus...

Thanks for help ;-)
  • 2 replies