2nd 50$ bonus

• 3 replies
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Did you enter pokerstrategy bonus code when registered to that site? If so then you should be able to use second starting capital. If you didn't, then pokerstrategy.com just don't know you already have an account.
      I got secont starting capital on partypoker, but I had registered on it before I found pokerstrategy.com so I couldn't use that capital.
    • dydukas
      dydukas
      Platinum
      I once got an email offering me those second $50 too. I registered to the site they wanted following the download guide, entered the code and etc. And then got nothing. After asking in the support all they could say was "something wrong" and didn't bother explaining anything else. I really have no idea why they offer those $50 and then don't give it, ridiculous.
    • dydukas
      dydukas
      Platinum
      If you don't bother reading, you can have fun. So called clueless support. :) Nothing offensive but I just wish I wouldn't had received that promoting email and waste my time.

PokerStrategy.com Transfer Team,
      18.05.10 17:45: Hello dydukas,

Unfortunately, we were unable to transfer your second starting capital to your 888.com Pacific Poker account, as you did not use our download link to register with them.

It appears that you used the link from PokerStrategy.com’s poker room section, and not from the download-guide for the second starting capital, to register. The poker room cannot change this now.

The offer for a second starting capital is unfortunately restricted to 888.com Pacific Poker and can't be transferred to another poker room.

Regardless, your account there is still associated with PokerStrategy.com, which means you can take advantage of our first deposit bonus from our poker room section. Only the free $50 starting capital is not available anymore for this poker room.

You could also opt for another poker bonus instead. Through us, you receive some of the highest online poker room bonuses. A list of all our poker rooms and bonuses can be found here:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

Kind regards,
      PokerStrategy.com Transfer Team

Ps. Should you need help at any stage, or have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. My colleagues and I would be happy to assist you further.

dydukas,
      18.05.10 19:49: That is incorrect, I used the right link (which stated use the link below). Nevertheless I checked all the links on the download guide and they all were the same. I wouldn't have registered either way, so thank you but any other offers don't interest me.

Thomas,
      19.05.10 11:20: Dear dydukas,

Thank you for your message.

Could you please copy the link into another message to me?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
      Thomas

dydukas,
      19.05.10 16:00: This is the link I used:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/888-pacific-poker/link/download/

All the links on the download guide page are the same. There is another link for those, who have passed the quiz for $50, but since I already used those on FullTilt, I used the link from the download guide page.

Thomas,
      19.05.10 16:08: Dear dydukas,

Thank you for your message.

This is unfortunately the installation guide for the members who want to deposit themselfes.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
      Thomas

dydukas,
      19.05.10 19:17: But I used the link from the email you sent me.

Ronny,
      20.05.10 15:30: Dear dydukas,

we are very sorry, but 888.com told us, that the account was not created correctly. A transfer is not possible anymore.

Best regards,
      Ronny

dydukas,
      20.05.10 16:06: Could you please tell what was the correct way to do this? Because I don't think I could have done anything differently, I just followed the instructions from the email you sent me.

Ronny,
      20.05.10 16:16: Dear dydukas,

I don't know what was incorrect, but 888.com just told us, the account wasn't created correctly, but there is no transfer possible any more, we are sorry for that, but we can't change it.

Best regards,
      Ronny

dydukas,
      20.05.10 18:07: So you're telling that should I get another opportunity for such transfer, then follow your steps, you still won't transfer any money. Why bother sending such emails if you don't intend of giving such bonuses and even won't explain why? Just wasting your and my time.

Ronny,
      20.05.10 18:09: Dear dydukas,

we can't do anything in this case, we are sorry, but there is no transfer to 888.com anymore and no other starting capital available.

Best regards,
      Ronny