Hero ($66.55)

Dealt to Hero 2:spade: J:heart:

Hero raises to $1.50, calls $1

FLOP ($3) A:spade: Q:diamond: K:heart:

checks, Hero checks

TURN ($3) A:spade: Q:diamond: K:heart: T:heart:

checks, Hero bets $1.50, calls $1.50

RIVER ($6) A:spade: Q:diamond: K:heart: T:heart: A:club:

checks, Hero bets $4, raises to $42.25 (AI), Hero???
  • 4 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Meh, you split or lose, don't see why'd you consider doing anything other but folding.
    • dylboi011
      dylboi011
      Bronze
      i just dont understand his line here at all, and does a J really ob shove river ? more likely a J would or flat call river or make a min c/r to try and get value from trips. by shoving he's never getting called by worse.

so that leaves FH i suppose the only one he can really have is A10 which is what he most likely had anyway....
      anyway im probably over analysing std hand again im just so bored because i cant play:(
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Yea, FH makes much more sense than Jx to me too. As for what hands he could have, well, we don't know anything about him yet so his line could easily be done with AT/AJ/AQ and sometimes ppl will flat preflop w TT too, QQ and AA are ofc way less likely but still possible.

Your hand looks way more like Jx than Ax btw, and for him to show up here with a bluff he'd have to c/c turn either w pure air or a FD and then decide to check/shove it on the river. Or turn something into bluff. I'd say that all cases are very unlikely.
    • Shevtshenko
      Shevtshenko
      Bronze
      That's basically always a boat. Even though if you're folding str8 here you're folding your whole river range, which you shouldn't really be doing ever but in such a case and especially on nl50 it's not even an option to call with worse than fh here. AQ+ would be a snap AT/TT would be rediculously close.