$1.06
      SB:
      $3.04
      BB (Hero):
      $2.08
      MP2:
      $5.00

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q, A.
      2 folds, CO calls $0.02, BU raises to $0.04, SB folds, Hero calls $0.02, CO folds.

Flop: ($0.11) J, J, J (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0.12, Hero calls $0.12.

Turn: ($0.35) 4 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0.20, Hero calls $0.20.

River: ($0.75) K (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0.10, Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.75.

Never been in this spot and wasn't sure what to do.

I think I made a mistake PF by not raising villain. Than the JJJ flop landed. I thought with two overcards folding would be weak on flop. Don't know if I should've continued on the flop.

The smallish riverbet really confused me. Is this a strange value line? Maybe from a small PP? Or is villain mostly bluffing in these spots?
  • 2 replies
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      I'd 3b preflop. We are most often ahead against CO and BU ranges and we're better. :f_cool:

When there is three of a kind on the flop Ax is the best draw. I'd play flop and turn the same.

On the river against this bet I'm calling. We need to be ahead only 1 in 9.5 times and I think with our A high we are good in 1 of 9.5 times.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by kymupa
      I'd 3b preflop. We are most often ahead against CO and BU ranges and we're better. :f_cool:

When there is three of a kind on the flop Ax is the best draw. I'd play flop and turn the same.

On the river against this bet I'm calling. We need to be ahead only 1 in 9.5 times and I think with our A high we are good in 1 of 9.5 times.
      Sounds good. Even if you happen to be behind on the river you'll get to see villain's hand, which is always good since he's obviously bad and you have position on him most of the time, thus understanding what is going on in his head will help you exploit him to the fullest.

Hope it helps.