$1.23
      MP3:
      $3.31
      CO:
      $1.87
      BU:
      $3.16

Preflop: Hero is SB with K, Q.
      UTG1 posts deadblind, UTG1 checks, UTG2 raises to $0.04, 3 folds, CO calls $0.04, BU calls $0.04, Hero calls $0.03, BB calls $0.02, UTG1 calls $0.02.

I figured UTG2 min-raise means small pair and maybe he'll play it tricky with so many players in the hand and being OOP wasn't an advantage, so cold calling seems fine.

Flop: ($0.24) J, 3, T (6 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks, UTG1 bets $0.02, UTG2 calls $0.02, CO calls $0.02, BU calls $0.02, Hero calls $0.02, BB calls $0.02.

2 cents with OESD and runner runner second nuts flush seems good. a raise wouldn't have chased too many players out of the pot and just made potential losses bigger .

Turn: ($0.36) 7 (6 players)
      Hero checks, BB bets $0.16, UTG1 folds, UTG2 folds, CO calls $0.16, BU calls $0.16, Hero calls $0.16.

Used my timebank here, still asuming that BB is a nit, A:club: 2:club: + being in his range pretty often. Figured that if A :club: hits the river I will get paid of by BB and if another club comes or another ace hits, I will reevaluate based on bet-sizes and bet-timing.

River: ($1) 8 (4 players)
      Hero checks, BB bets $0.40, CO folds, BU calls $0.40, Hero folds.

The river was a blank for me, I would have called the river bet with an ace or nine. Button calling was a bonus, making me check the hud and see the mistake ( hud stats were off, player being in his first hand at the table )

Final Pot: $1.8.
      Results follow: ( highlight to show )

BU shows three of a kind, eights(8 8).
      BB shows a flush, ten high(6 5).

BB wins with a flush, ten high(6 5).

I'm trying to find a leak in my game here, mental process or calling vs raising. Any feedback would be appreciated
  • 3 replies
    • fryandspicy
      fryandspicy
      Bronze
      I think you played that fine. No need to semibluff the flop because there are too many opponents for there to be any fold equity.
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      You can fold it preflop. You are OOP with a very trouble making hand.

I'd just call the flop just like you did.

Im folding the turn. Because you don't know where are you in the hand. There is a big chance someone to has the flush already and even if you call with your FD and another club hits you won't know if u have the best hand because you will be against 3 players and each of them can have Ac.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by kymupa
      You can fold it preflop. You are OOP with a very trouble making hand.

I'd just call the flop just like you did.

Im folding the turn. Because you don't know where are you in the hand. There is a big chance someone to has the flush already and even if you call with your FD and another club hits you won't know if u have the best hand because you will be against 3 players and each of them can have Ac.
      This.