This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] nl50 AA 3b pot, horrible board, worse turn

• Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($73.60)
      BB ($63.60)
      UTG ($52)
      UTG+1 ($36)
      CO ($52.10)
      BTN ($50.55)

Dealt to Hero A:diamond: A:heart:

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $1.50, Hero raises to $5.50, fold, BTN calls $4

FLOP ($11.50) T:club: Q:club: 9:club:

Hero bets $8, BTN calls $8

TURN ($27.50) T:club: Q:club: 9:club: J:club:

Hero checks, BTN checks

RIVER ($27.50) T:club: Q:club: 9:club: J:club: J:heart:

Hero checks, BTN bets $10, Hero calls $10

villain is 18/13/5, 209 hands, stl 26, (no sample for fold versus 3b).
      pretty disgusting board but I think we have to bet since otherwise we would check/fold?
      turn is even worse since all of his likely range for calling our three bet IP now has me beat other than AQ. I planned to check/fold the turn therefore. but when villain checked behind and bet so small on the River, curiosity got the better of me. Just fold?
      against {77+, AJs+, KQs, AQo+, KQo} we have just 10% equity according to EQuilator.
  • 2 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I would c/f river
      Most players should raise flop with two pair, so very likely that he had flop some kind of draw and now just valuebetting river
      You´re likely not good enough times to call profitable. There can be argument to bluffshove river, but it is very riski and not really sure that players would b/f flushes
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      Line looks good up to river. I'm snapfolding river and not thinking twice about it, there is literally nothing you beat on this board in a 3bet pot against villain with those stats.