wohoo^2

• farbwenz
      farbwenz
      Bronze
      <---- see that?

Congratulations, you are now gold! You have access to new strategy articles, videos and more. What the status means and how you climb up even higher can be found out in these articles.

and I got it all with playing for just 2 weeks:)
      so, next stop: platinum. Well, I guess it will be hard to get this done with 3$SNGs... If I continue like this I will have 1500 at the end of the time frame^^

At the same time I got my elephant, by the way. Though it's of limited use in SNGs^^

oh yeah, and my statistics tell me that I'm winning :-) the first 500 games were...well... I lost my starting capital. But after reloading with another 50 bucks and changing to turbos and DONs I started running better (7%ROI over 1500 games). So, yeah *happy*
  • 2 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Really nice and fast!

Do you have a graph of your winnings?
    • farbwenz
      farbwenz
      Bronze
      reading it again, it is a bit misleading: I didn't play these 1500 games within 2 weeks, but within 3 months or so. I played about 1000 games within 2 months, then took a break(travelling) and when I came back my status points in the time frame were close to 0. Then I played for 2 weeks and got the gold status. Of course, registrating to moneybookers and the additional 10 points per day helped quite a lot^^

So, this is the graph which includes all games I ever played. It also includes rakeback and bonusses. the zero line means 0 winnings(it starts with +50$ because I considered the starting capital as winning:-) )
      In the first 500 games I played DoNs, full-ring normal SNGs, Turbos, and some 30-ppl-MTTs as well as some more micro MTTs. Later I changed to turbos and DoNs exclusively and started winning^^ Oh yeah, and at game 1245 I changed to Party Poker, where rake is considerably higher. now it looks like breaking even, so I will change to a more profitable poker platform as soon as I got my bonusses and the 20$ from the snowball promotion. The black line gives me a winning rate of 3,5cents/game, with R² 0,38^^ But that's mainly due to the first 500 games, if I only count the games with my own money it is 11,96 cents/game with R² = 0,72, and a ROI of 4,82%.