This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] KK on A-high board

• NoEmoti0n
      NoEmoti0n
      Global
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      SB ($34.70)
      BB ($14.47) 24/15/1.5/36/fold BB to steal: 75/fold to cbet: 42 per 898 hands
      UTG ($26.94)
      UTG+1 ($22.29)
      CO ($25.68)
      Hero ($29.26)

Dealt to Hero K:spade: K:club:

fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.75, fold, BB calls $0.50

FLOP ($1.60) J:club: A:club: 3:diamond:

BB checks, Hero bets $1.25, BB calls $1.25

TURN ($4.10) J:club: A:club: 3:diamond: 2:heart:

BB checks, Hero bets $2.50, BB calls $2.50

RIVER ($9.10) J:club: A:club: 3:diamond: 2:heart: 9:club:

BB checks, Hero checks
  • 5 replies
    • TetraQuark
      TetraQuark
      Bronze
      Nh, I would play it the same.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      it is fine
      you can also go to pot control on the turn and call river bet. this way you don´t have to b/f quite strong showdown hand on the turn
    • NoEmoti0n
      NoEmoti0n
      Global
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      it is fine
      you can also go to pot control on the turn and call river bet. this way you don´t have to b/f quite strong showdown hand on the turn
      but if he's calling w fd? He seems quiet loose to call with wide spectre of suited cards. don't we miss value by checking turn? Coz i don't think such passive guy would bet without even ace on that board and if he bets or raises he got ace 90% and we can give up anyway
    • TetraQuark
      TetraQuark
      Bronze
      Hi!

1.5 is not that passive nor is it even too aggro... He can easily go to calldown mode with smth like A9-AQ. So if you feel that he could have one of those hands u can easily ch/b turn as kaitz said.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NoEmoti0n
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      it is fine
      but if he's calling w fd? He seems quiet loose to call with wide spectre of suited cards. don't we miss value by checking turn? Coz i don't think such passive guy would bet without even ace on that board and if he bets or raises he got ace 90% and we can give up anyway
      We should bet turn if we think that we´re ahead 50% of time. Sure we can bet for value for flushdraws and he might also c/c once more with Jx, but also very big part is Ax hands that he isn´t going to fold. So as I said both options are fine going to pot control or betting for value. You always don´t have to choose only one option that place.