HU questions

• THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Hello, I am thihnking of playing osme NL50HU and would lvoe to have some good HUD to that, can someone post a decent HUD?

Also, I may record my seassion, would anybody here watch it? am thinking od doing a 30min vid against one opp so would cut all those 10hands and quit players
  • 18 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      My HUD:

Name/Hands
      VPIP/PFR_SB/VPIP_BB
      3bet/Fold to 3bet/AF
      Chec raise/ donkbet flop/ flop cbet
      turn cbet/fold vs flop cbet /fold vs turn cbet

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Too lazy to watch vids. :s_grin:
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      for what do u actually need VPIP?
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      It's more or less useless, I just like having it
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      WAs thinking about minraising button agaisnt someone who will call a lot from the BB and play moree small ball aproach that I use in live tourneys against bad opponents and open jusst around 70percent hands or maybe even less
      Could it work?
      EDIT: Actually, how to deal agaisxnt someone who is minraising lets say 90percent of the buttons? and also calling a lots of 3bets? Show him a finger and leave? (caus eI am inexperienced OOP) and lets say he is pretty decent and tricky
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Vs someone who calls too wide preflop you'll want to raise bigger instead of smaller, tighten up a bit and raise as much as he gonna call, there were times where I'd just open raise 10bb and villain would still call preflop and play fit or fold on flop.

Vs someone who minraises a lot it's better to call wider from BB and then c/r, donkbet, float a ton, he'll hate his life. And you won't get experience playing OOP without doing so, so I'd def advocate staying to play.
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      I mean, thats what I do but I hate my life cause when I was doing it I was taking a shot for the first time and I played someone (as I later discovered) who was playin NL400 regularly
      I even adjusted to him pretty well but I was underrolled and had to quit when he made a huge Riveroverbet when we were deep when I play it the way I would snap-call any bet cause I was inducing him to bluff but I was jsut unable to do that and from that moment I havent played again which sux

I am thinking of bumhunting till I ge t 40BI and then play anyone and when I would like to move up bumhunt again etc. Is this a solid plan?
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by THESHade
      I am thinking of bumhunting till I ge t 40BI and then play anyone and when I would like to move up bumhunt again etc. Is this a solid plan?
      Yes, that's what many ppl do.
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      Vs someone who calls too wide preflop you'll want to raise bigger instead of smaller, tighten up a bit and raise as much as he gonna call, there were times where I'd just open raise 10bb and villain would still call preflop and play fit or fold on flop.
      But when they dotn fold to cbets? and 2nd barrels, and 3rdbarrels? and I hate tightening up .... what do u actually mean by tightening up? play less than 50percent hands? then I can jsut play SH and play more hands :D
      I mean , it could be fine to minraise cbet halfpot and give up and if I hit smth then I will jsut valuetown em
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Idk how much in % that'd be, you look at the hand, you think you can play it profitably and raise, if not you fold ofc. :f_biggrin: Doubt that I ever played less than 60% of btns tho vs anyone.

Ofc value towning calling stations is the way to go and by playing tighter preflop/raising bigger you force them to be making bigger mistake by calling super loose OOP while vs minraising they are somewhat correct to call wide preflop.

Just give up more flops and try to showdown cheaply with stuff like Ax/bottom pairs sometimes Kx etc.
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      Yes, that's what many ppl do.
      (sry I am not responding in one big chunk but I am ill so am running around a lot... who cares anyway)
      Who said that what most of the people do is good? msot of the people who plays poker are losers anyway ...
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      I meant to say that many non-bumhunter type regulars do that ofc, bumhunt stakes they are trying to move up to while playing everyone/or most ppl at their usual or lower stakes.

And since you aren't isildur that's prob gonna be a good plan for you too.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      When I was playing Hu I'd just move up and play anyone whenever felt like it, ofc it wasn't very solid plan and I got butt raped many times doing so.
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      How many people actually read this forum? 4? 5? nd how many people comment or post smth?
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Fuck do I know, it's pretty much dead, go to 2+2 if you want active HUNL forum
    • dylboi011
      dylboi011
      Gold
      How many people actually read this forum? 4? 5? nd how many people comment or post smth?
      i would have replied but have been in work all day:P
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Bumhunting is SOOOO boring How can somebody do this for living? Maybe higher big fish will just play till he has money but on NL50ti sjsut frustrating playing only fish and they leave when they suckout or stay till they suckout and they will suckout eventually
      On SH I dont give a damn if fish leaves cause I can continue to play anyway and I havent w8ted 1 hour for it
      nad those regs are not really good, well I found some pretty good oens but if I woudl actually study HU I am pretty sure I could beat em
      I think I am done w bumhunting and I ll w8 till my roll grows a bit and I ll play HU only by starting tables

I will continue to watch soem HU vids if I feel like it cause I think I will lean to hadn read a bit bette r by that (I am watchin Dogis Heads Up first ep so far)
    • dylboi011
      dylboi011
      Gold
      how can you guys not get action ?( obviously there are quite a few hit and runners but iv been sitting fish for 300 hands+ each time the last few days, and its mainly the regs that leave quickly imo
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dylboi011
      how can you guys not get action ?( obviously there are quite a few hit and runners but iv been sitting fish for 300 hands+ each time the last few days, and its mainly the regs that leave quickly imo
      Thats what I expected ...:D but even the worst nittiest reg havent left
      I even tr y to talk t o a fish and entertain it but it still leaves, one fish was polite and said that he has to go to work and I believe that cause it was from US and it was time when fish goes to work so... but sitll, havent played more than 50h w a fish so far