$10.20
      CO:
      $10.70
      BU:
      $11.75
      SB:
      $13.34

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A, A.
      4 folds, Hero raises to $0.40, CO folds, BU calls $0.40, SB folds, BB calls $0.30.

Flop: ($1.25) Q:, 6, T (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.90, BU calls $0.90, BB calls $0.90.

Turn: ($3.95) 5 (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $2.90, BU folds, BB calls $2.90.

River: ($9.75) 8 (2 players)
      BB bets $5.80, Hero folds, BB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $9.75.

would he shove something worse , here? :f_frown:

rush pokah . no stats
  • 6 replies
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      I don't think so. Especially if the Q on the flop is hearts (cause there is some bug and i can't see only it's colour).

Nice fold.
    • Pichux
      Pichux
      Bronze
      His line here shows a great amount of strength. Without the stats its hard to say, but he's ahead almost always IMO. The only hand that you beat, that could be played this way is AQ maybe. But i think that we see that very rarely here. Villain played it as he catched his flush/straight, possibly also a slowplayed set. Correct if i'm wrong.
    • johnbeattie85
      johnbeattie85
      Bronze
      Could he be shoving worse? Yes. Is he shoving worse enough to make a call; no idea. In general I don't think you want to bet the turn if you are planning on folding a reasonably blank river (assuming flop Q isn't a heart). You are getting kind of commited vs his range, and are never going to have donk bet reads. Also remember that although fish in these games have tighter preflop ranges, they are still fairly terrible postflop. BB could be playing a decent Qx here for value as far as you know.
    • shanshichi
      shanshichi
      Bronze
      @johnbeattie85

yes , that's what i was thinking about too .

I didn't really know what to do with my AA on the turn . I though i couldn't just c/c the turn because the pot was 3way.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by johnbeattie85
      Could he be shoving worse? Yes. Is he shoving worse enough to make a call; no idea. In general I don't think you want to bet the turn if you are planning on folding a reasonably blank river (assuming flop Q isn't a heart). You are getting kind of commited vs his range, and are never going to have donk bet reads. Also remember that although fish in these games have tighter preflop ranges, they are still fairly terrible postflop. BB could be playing a decent Qx here for value as far as you know.
      This. Problem is it could be his value line with pretty much every hand that beat you as well if he's a fish. All two pair hands, virtually every set, all flushes if the Q is a heart. Sometimes you'll see some pretty nonsensical stuff as well, notably busted redraws with a pair.

This isn't really a spot we can provide you with any help on, you signed up for that when you clicked the rush poker thingy in the lobby: lots of spots against unknowns you can't analyze and lots of blurry, "average" decisions which you have to figure out by trial and error and tears over huge samples.

Hope it helps.
    • shanshichi
      shanshichi
      Bronze
      okhay . 10x