$2.05
      UTG2:
      $2.05
      MP1:
      $0.87
      MP2:
      $4.52

Preflop: Hero is CO with 6, 6.
      UTG2 raises to $0.06, MP1 folds, MP2 calls $0.06, MP3 folds, Hero calls $0.06, BU calls $0.06, SB folds, BB calls $0.04.

Flop: ($0.31) K, 6, T (5 players)
      BB checks, UTG2 bets $0.22, MP2 folds, Hero raises to $0.72, BU raises to $1.34, BB folds, UTG2 raises to $1.99, Hero calls $1.20(All-In), BU calls $0.65.

Turn: ($6.21) 5 (3 players)

River: ($6.21) 5 (3 players)

Final Pot: $6.21.

Results follow:

UTG2 shows two pairs, kings and fives(Ad Kc).
      Hero shows a full-house, sixs full of fives(6s 6d).
      BU shows a full-house, tens full of fives(Th Ts).

BU wins with a full-house, tens full of fives(Th Ts).

Did i make the right move calling here, especially after BU (10/3/5 through 70 hands) had made a re-raise ?
  • 6 replies
    • L3ST
      L3ST
      Bronze
      Sets over sets are not uncommon. I'd fold a set of 6's here vs tight players ( regs, not just tight "I'm waiting for aces, kings or queens then shove any flop" ).

Raise, re-reraise all in, that yells set. Kings wouldn't have just called the raise pre-flop, you have the small set, so you're up against a bigger set and maybe K10. UTG2's shove was horrible, but could have saved you 60BB.
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Pre flop - i think your better off folding. A fair few players to act behind you, most likley loose players aswell so you going to be in many tuff spots post flop.

Post flop - Nothing you can do.
    • L3ST
      L3ST
      Bronze
      You can't fold small pocket pairs before flop just because there will be other players in the hand.

That's the purpose of small pocket pairs: having a set with as more players in the hand as you can get, disguising your hand so you can get paid. If you don't hit, ok fold. But folding pre-flop is too tight here. The starting hand chart says late position with one raise before you: call 20. The call 20 rule is not broken here, so I don't see why to fold it preflop
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      I'm not folding my set on this limit on that drawheavy board. The only hand that BU can have that beats you is TT but he can also has montser draws or even a Kx.
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by L3ST
      You can't fold small pocket pairs before flop just because there will be other players in the hand.

That's the purpose of small pocket pairs: having a set with as more players in the hand as you can get, disguising your hand so you can get paid. If you don't hit, ok fold. But folding pre-flop is too tight here. The starting hand chart says late position with one raise before you: call 20. The call 20 rule is not broken here, so I don't see why to fold it preflop
      Shit my bad, i read it wrong, i though he was UTG 2
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      easy call
      Can´t really fold there 66 consider it is nl 2 and board is quite drawy