This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

loosing strike on NL10

• 9 replies
    • SPwoodrose
      SPwoodrose
      Gold
      If you've been losing with your big hands I would mostly put it down to variance. Atm your sample size is fairly small and a 3BI swing is practically nothing, trust me :P

Stats look OK from what I can see. You might want to open up your 3betting range a little more though, your 3bet% is really low... have you been flatcalling with AA/KK/QQ at all?
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Well this looks more like a semi-bad session then a downswing. Its only 4k hands and your down 2BIs. Nothing to worry about.
    • chessmaster1234
      chessmaster1234
      Bronze
      Maybe your playing with bad brm so you think you lost a lot. But 2 buyins under ev is nothing at all. 10 or more is frustrating .
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Whats up with your 3bet%? Although a nothing sarmple, this % is still very low. Should be like trebble what it is.
    • bbosstjan
      bbosstjan
      Bronze
      well...My start BR was 50$, so it is a bad BR management, however I'm clearing the 100$ free bonus, so I actually released 20$ in bonus and made about 12$ in rake in these 4,5k hands, so I'm 10$ in positive side.

Hopefully this swing turns up so I can increase BR to safer zone so I can finally start making 100bb buyins. So I have quite a long way to go till 200$.

I promise to work on my 3-bet stats... ;)
    • oxygenwong
      oxygenwong
      Bronze
      this is nothing

I lost more than 17 BI with my HM telling me that my ev is+20 42k hands in 1 week, beginning sept
      I play Nl10 at PS
    • bbosstjan
      bbosstjan
      Bronze
      lol...I only play 4 tables at a time...I can't handle more at this moment. I have more to learn before trying something like that. The most I've played were 6 tables but that makes my tables very small and I'm having trouble following the action....

maybe when I go to 1k$ I'l buy me a 24" screen..lol

:s_biggrin:
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      I'm down 20buyin after 4k hands, and ev difference is 25buyin..man..ur graph is just a dream for me..
    • bbosstjan
      bbosstjan
      Bronze
      I'm happy to say the graph is starting to turn around.... :s_biggrin:

Hopefully the trend will stay positive for a long run. I've also increased the hand input and switched to 6 tabling, which is max. my monitor can still clearly represent.

In addition I've cleared 30$ bonus and another 12$ in rakeback. yay...

:f_cool: