Cant make a real money account without deposit

• Smocke
      Smocke
      Bronze
      I can't make a real money account on PartyPoker. On the last step (deposit money) it says on your site just to shut it down but when I do I still don't have an real money account. What's up with that?

- Smocke
  • 7 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Smocke!

Don't worry. Everything is fine. Your account will be a real money account as soon as we transfer the money to your account. There is nothing you have to do besides waiting and checking your mails. We are making random ID checks. In case you have to send us a copy of your ID you will get informed via email.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • Smocke
      Smocke
      Bronze
      Thank you for the answer and the fast respond!

Sincerely,
      Smocke
    • Smocke
      Smocke
      Bronze
      I just recieved the deposit of 50 dollar (= 35 euro), thanks! That was fast!

Now I will start at the low limit tables, maybe I see you there :)
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Good news!

Have fun and don't gamble it away ;) Don't forget to post your played hands in our sample hands board and to keep us informed about your poker career in our "User News" forum.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • ChacoChi
      ChacoChi
      Basic
      I hope i'll get my bonus soon too! :-)

good luck Smocke.... please hurry, i'm really horny now to play :-D
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi ChacoChi!

Please make sure that everything is alright with your PartyPoker account. Did you give us the correct account name? Do you have a .com account (and not a .net account)? Did you fill in our bonus code while registering? Please check your emails and write a ticket if there are any problems.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • ChacoChi
      ChacoChi
      Basic
      Yes Puschkin, every detail is familiar with my ID, passport, everything. Also the same is on PokerStrategy and PartyPoker. Everything been made with help of pokerstrategy tutorial. Bonus code T150. Yep...

Thanks for this, i'm gonna await my 50$ soon, very great bonus, and very great for us, beginners. Thanks for doing this!!!