JustBLOG NL10

• Metahand
      Metahand
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

well after sime time of playing poker online, decided to make a blog :) First of all my name is Egidijus (shorter Edd), i live in Lithuania, studing. Won't talk much about personal life, i guess it's similar to everybody (girls, cars, etc... ).

Now about poker, i was playing poker for few years, some live tourneys. There was many things, upswings, downswings, tilts :s_evil: . Biggest wins i guess was few bounty tourney that i won and cash out (11$x1;22$x2 tourneys) and few live tourneys. But anyhow curretly playing NL10 limit poker with a great mindset witch i'm trying to control most of the time, but it's getting better. Current BRM is 236$. And slowly going up :f_biggrin: .

Wanted goals:

-short
      [X] Reach 300$ BRM. :f_love:
      [] Post intresting hands for evolution.
      [] 2hours/day study poker (videos, articles, hands evolution reviews) weekly
      [X] Reach Gold status at PS :heart:

-long
      [] Reach NL25
      [] Reach 500$ for NL25.

-never ending
      [] improve poker skills :f_cool:

Some progress here:

Installed HEM few days ago so, here is today's graph:

All hands graph:

Somehow my non-showdown line is below +, hopefully i'll fix it later, need to read more articless about post flop play with semi bluffing, cus ussually i don't bluff, only if have some reads about player.

Going up :f_love:

And here is one funny hand that i had today, check it out:
      QQ vs. 43 all in

Well that's all for now, i'll try to keep you guys updated with the progress, in a meantime i guess i'll go to sleep since it's almost 4 AM here, lol.

Goodnight.
  • 58 replies
    • Metahand
      Metahand
      Bronze
      Just woke up, damn it was long morning today. It's was so quite at home, and i thought i can sleep more, and got up only 1 PM LOL, that was funny, but i guess it's natural, if i went to sleep 4 AM :f_cool: Got my breakfest allready, so i think i'll go to read some some silver articles, watch few videos and later have another session :f_biggrin: .

Wish me good luck :f_mad:

EDIT: v0.02 means blog days :f_p:
    • Metahand
      Metahand
      Bronze
      LOL, just noticed that i have won a ticket to one tourney which is going to start in a few hours and it's ticket only tourney. It's Drive a Dream weekly qualifier with the $5K prizepool witch will be paid out to the top 1000 players! And the top 100 players will also gain entry to the Drive a Dream Final Satellite with 15k prizepool and too packages to Drive the Dream final in London. Hopefully weekly tourney will go smoothly :f_biggrin:

Since it's tourney day today, i guess i'll play bounty tourney too, wich is about one buyin to NL10.

Thats all for now, any feedback? :f_confused:

l8r.
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      ship some micro trnys to bust ur roll!gl
    • Metahand
      Metahand
      Bronze
      Didn't played bounty tourney, since i was late for registration. So i had almost 1.5 hands session. At the beggining it was quite bad, made first mistake, and went to [ - ]. After that game was a bit unlucky. Mainly had 3 bad beads AA, AK, KK thingies. Well i read some articles at morning and i was mostly good minded, and was thinking only on stacks, not the money i lost and didn't lost control, in the end session went quite good.

Here's today's graph so far:

As you see in graph, you can cleary see 3 downs, but anyway, i made my day with ~1BI+ and only need few points for $50 bonus :f_love:

Drive the dream weekly just started, i hope i'll get deep and update progress everybreak ;)
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      as i said dont be shy and take ur dream down!
    • Metahand
      Metahand
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cojonel
      as i said dont be shy and take ur dream down!
      Thanks for advise ;)
    • Metahand
      Metahand
      Bronze
      First break, no action at all, moving around starting stack drawing dead. Maybe after break things will get better :f_confused:
    • Metahand
      Metahand
      Bronze
      Busted 99 vs. 8J before flop. Flop XJX. Had few outs for straigt, but missed 8 lol. Got $1 :D
    • Metahand
      Metahand
      Bronze
      Great news for today, tables was a bit harder to beat, but after second session made ~3BI+ and cleared first part of bonus, that is ~30$+50$=80$ WOOT :f_biggrin:

Current BR: 314$ :f_love: . Hopefully i will keep the volume and reach 500$ soon and NL25 shots :)

Gonna post some graphs tomorrow, i think i'll hit 10k hands :f_biggrin: . Now goodnight, it's 6 AM lol, gonna sleep all day :f_mad:

Everybody posting, cars, girls, etc... i thought i bring something new to dreams :f_cool:

• Metahand
      Metahand
      Bronze
      Reached 10k hands mark so far :f_biggrin: another 5k went not so well, only like 5-6 BI UP in those. Anyway, got 1 BI today, but very swingy session, as you see in graph. Many bad beats :f_confused:

And here's today's swingy swingy session with fullhouses busted, etc... :) But i feel somehow very calm ;) And get up :)

Still fighting with red lines, lol.

Need some feed back :f_biggrin:

l8r.
    • Metahand
      Metahand
      Bronze
      Another nice house, that i would take seriously :f_love:

Thats all for now, ANYBODY HERE? :f_cry:
    • gonepoker
      gonepoker
      Bronze
      Impressive house:) Great run on nl10 too, keep going:)
    • Metahand
      Metahand
      Bronze
      Thanks, hopefully i keep the volume and increase. Gonna post more houses later ;)
    • NoEmoti0n
      NoEmoti0n
      Bronze
      Man u better don't look at red line. Just play as it goes. On NL10 u should play ABC poker and avoid wild bluffs. So it's ok if u'll lose non SD. It will greatly compensated by ur SD winnings with nuts, coz everyone here wants to pay u money to see ur nuts :D
    • Metahand
      Metahand
      Bronze
      Yea, i figured it out, there was few times with squads, and seen SD, lol. I was like omfg, give me your money. :) But there was bad beats with full houses today. I guess two.

Anyway, i'm keeping myself cold and raise again. :f_cool:
    • Metahand
      Metahand
      Bronze
      Just finished today session with +3BI again :f_love: Well things goind right way, current BR stands at 340$, so 16 NL10 BI left to go for NL25 shots. Only 55% left for another $50 bonus, hopefully i clear it in few days.

todays graph, who's intrested.

Started a bit bad with a lot bad beats, but in the end things seems good ;)

l8r, gnight.
    • Metahand
      Metahand
      Bronze
      New day, new BI :f_cool: .

HI GUYS WHO IS WATCHING MY BLOG, if there are any :f_p:

Just finished first session, and it went very good, slow at beggining, and like a flash in the end. Enjoyed every single hand lol. Espect those too major bad beats lol.

Anyhow, it's 3.5BI+ for first session, will have another in few hours. Also got 10% of bonus, so 45% left. :f_love: .

BR up to ~370$ woohoo :) if get get few BI more today and maybe i'll clear that bonus soon. So about 5BI before my goal 500$ :f_eek: . LOL this is going fast, i should change it to short goals :f_love:

Here's first session graph:

For all hands graph, gonna make it on 20k hands :) Hope it will be UPswing :f_biggrin:

peace.
    • Metahand
      Metahand
      Bronze
      Intresting hand, look what happens when you play AA slow :)

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)

Known players:
      MP3:
      $4.86
      CO:
      $9.04
      BU (Hero):
      $9.43
      SB:
      $2.80
      BB:
      $4.00
      UTG2:
      $4.83
      MP1:
      $4.00
      MP2:
      $2.39

Preflop: Hero is BU with 8, 8.
      UTG2 raises to $0.40, 4 folds, Hero calls $0.40, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.95) 2, 4, 6 (2 players)
      UTG2 checks, Hero bets $0.45, UTG2 calls $0.45.

Turn: ($1.85) 8 (2 players)
      UTG2 checks, Hero bets $1.32, UTG2 raises to $3.98, Hero calls $2.66.

River: ($9.81) 9 (2 players)

Final Pot: $9.81.

Results follow:

UTG2 shows a pair of aces(A A).
      Hero shows three of a kind, eights(8 8).

Hero wins with three of a kind, eights(8 8).
    • utenosmelynas
      utenosmelynas
      Bronze
      Hello! Nice run :) How many tables you are playing? Ofcourse you can post here what articles you're reading, what videos you're watching and what you learn from them. It will make your blog more interesting to read=) btw nice houses, keep on dreaming ;)