Organic Food

• Betrunkener
      Betrunkener
      Bronze
      What somes to your mind, when you hear the words organic food?

What you thing about organic food?

very high price?
      no genetric engeenieng?
      no chemical thing?
  • 7 replies
    • skatelouis
      skatelouis
      Bronze
      The price will be higher for a long time but when their will be more organic food it will cost a little less. THat's right, no genetic engineering, no pesticide, only biological.

BIO BIO BIO BIO BIO BIO

I really don't care about organic food for the moment but I know that if I want to live 100 years to be able to live for the eternity I will have to eat this expensive food.

P.S. We will live for eternity because we will became robots. Its the future of human kind.
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      Originally posted by skatelouis
      The price will be higher for a long time but when their will be more organic food it will cost a little less. THat's right, no genetic engineering, no pesticide, only biological.

BIO BIO BIO BIO BIO BIO

I really don't care about organic food for the moment but I know that if I want to live 100 years to be able to live for the eternity I will have to eat this expensive food.

P.S. We will live for eternity because we will became robots. Its the future of human kind.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by skatelouis

BIO BIO BIO BIO BIO BIO

Transformers
      More than meets the eye
      Transformers
      Robots in disguise
      Transformers

Autobots wage their battle
      To destroy the evil forces
      Of the Decepticons!
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      If the world turned to "organic" foods 2 billion~ people will starve. Pesticides and synthetic fertilizers must be utilized in order to feed the world!

To say something is organic means its a carbon based product. So technically if someone used synthetic fertilizers over compost etc., it can still be given an organic label.

As whole I see nothing wrong with purchasing local "organic" foods. But if it's a larger scale company I would be hesitant in believing its truly "organic".

Support your community and buy local, organic or not! :D
    • holnrew
      holnrew
      Bronze
      I think of food that's dirty.
    • tharmer
      tharmer
      Basic
      XXX [Edited by EagleStar88 - Spam] Forum Rules
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      Results of a 40 second trip to Wikipedia:

A 12-month systematic review commissioned by the FSA in 2009 and conducted at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine based on 50 years' worth of collected evidence concluded that "there is no good evidence that consumption of organic food is beneficial to health in relation to nutrient content." Other studies have found no proof that organic food offers greater nutritional values, more consumer safety or any distinguishable difference in taste. A recent review of nutrition claims showed that organic food proponents are unreliable information sources which harm consumers, and that consumers are wasting their money if they buy organic food believing that that it contains better nutrients.