Rakeback received, but didn't get into acc?

• diutza
      diutza
      Bronze
      Hello,
      I have a FTP account,created through PS, have deposited and I think I'm receiving rakeback. I still have a bonus to clear out. Its the second mail I'm receiving, but I don't think they have credited $16.72, as I didn't saw any changes into my bankroll:

"This is an automated message sent from Full Tilt Poker.

Affiliate Username: pokerstrategy56
      Player ID: XXXXXXXX
      Date and Time: 2010-09-10 06:22:57
      Transfer Number: XXXXXXXXXXXXX
      Amount: $16.72 USD

This affiliate transfer has been approved. The funds transferred are
      now available in your account."

I'm not receiving rakeback because of the bonus or could be a bug or something, because I didn't see changes into my money!? ?(
  • 7 replies
    • diutza
      diutza
      Bronze
      I didn't play any freeroll, only the First Deposit 100k Guarantee on which I had a ticket and received 100$
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi diutza,

The email confirmation would be the net amount added to your account and would already have taken into consideration any deductions that applied.

Occasionally there may be a slight delay in receiving the email and the money actually getting credited, but shouldn't be more than a couple of hours or so.

The only thing I can suggest is to check your transaction history (from your poker lobby > Cashier > Transactions > Previous transactions) to ensure that it is also shown there. If it is shown, then it would have been added to your account.
      If not shown, maybe wait a day or two and if still not appearing, check with Full Tilt support.

Hope this helps, any problems or questions, don't hesitate to shout.

Best regards,

Bart
    • diutza
      diutza
      Bronze
      thanks for the answer, they are listed there.

I will keep my own balance in the future, as I'm still not sure, if they are in my account.

Update: after checking Elephant stats, my manually stats and FTP cashier it doesn't look like I have received any of the rakebacks. I will send a mail to FTP.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      you can go in:

cashier -> history -> past transactions

and see if you have any from pokerstrategy55
    • deno0830
      deno0830
      Bronze
      i'm new one...i have question about rake back...

i created account trough PS,and my question is how can i turn on that rake back... what i must do to reciving that money every week....

thanks for your help,and sorry for my bed english i hope so that you understand what i am trying to ask
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi deno0830,

You don't need to do anything else, just sign up via PokerStrategy, the rest is all automatic.

You might also find the following link useful, has all the basic details regarding rakeback:

Hope this helps & welcome to the community,

Best regards,

Bart
    • diutza
      diutza
      Bronze
      I have received the mail from the support the same day.

They send me a very detailed report of every transaction at every table when I have entered and the money I brought out of the table. It looks legit, so I may been mistaken. :f_confused:

Case closed