id check failed

• n01ne
      n01ne
      Basic
      scam 50 $ ... " In order to protect our security procedures, team members are unable to disclose any information about individual ID-check cases. In addition, the process cannot be repeated or the decision overturned " ... thats how a scam looks .... lying people that u give 50$ if they register through your refferal links to fulltilt or other poker rooms ...
  • 5 replies
    • jaytee1990
      jaytee1990
      Bronze
      It's not true, i recieved my $50 just yesterday. Some people are unlucky and fail ID Check
    • Jehudas
      Jehudas
      Bronze
      It's not true, i recieved my $50 just yesterday. Some people are unlucky and fail ID Check

... or provide wrong information :s_cool:

Just try to get in touch with the Staff at PS and explain your situation in detail and in a respectful manner and from what I've learned they will try their best to help you out... :f_love:
    • n01ne
      n01ne
      Basic
      be serious is not about luck ...
      i have some questions ..
      -why the id ceck is not done BEFORE u sign up to fulltilt through them or before u take the quizz ? (of course is better for them if they get alot of people reffered to the poker room and after they tell u OOps ur id check failed and don't give u a reason why that happend )
      -why the id check can be done only ONCE (i mean why u can upload ur id photos only once) ? i understand that they are afraid of some exploits or multiple accounts but if i send a picture with my face and the id in my hand how can that be fake ?
    • Jehudas
      Jehudas
      Bronze
      you shouldn't send in a picture of u holding your id - instead a picture of the id itself is asked for... They wanna know if *you* really exist. :s_cool:
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi n01ne,

As other members have kindly indicated, PokerStrategy is not a scam but instead a hugely respected company. It has over 3.5 million members now, although maybe not all active at the same time.

As a moderator, I am in no way connected to the ID checking process, so cannot provide any further insight. I am however aware that the support team have to put in place certain measures to protect both themselves and also yourself. It is a condition of joining that you pass both the poker quiz and an Id check where requested. Obviously, you will appreciate that they cannot divulge all the measures/checks that are undertaken as this would give easy access to fraudulent activity.

We thank you for your questions, obviously these should be directed to the support team who are in a better position to be able to assist you with them, however please be aware that the ID check made by PokerStrategy (for the free starting capital) will be separate to those requested by your poker platform, who also need to carry out their own checks.
      Obviously the check only needs to be completed once in which you will either pass or fail, however if support are unsure they will often ask for additional information before confirming acceptance. They will always treat you fairly and give you adequate chance to pass the checks.

Don't worry if you fail however. You will often still be able to gain from all of the other benefits that membership of PokerStrategy provide, the only difference being that you would need to deposit a little of your own funds to start off your bankroll.

Sorry for the long winded response, but I just wanted to reassure you that all is not lost and we hope to see you active in the forum in due course.

Best regards,

Bart