This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL2 JJ from SB

• SickAtHome
      SickAtHome
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $2.00
      MP1:
      $0.96
      CO:
      $8.35

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with J:diamond: , J:spade:
      2 folds, MP1 raises to $0.04, 2 folds, CO calls $0.04, BU folds, Hero raises to $0.16, BB folds, MP1 calls $0.12, CO folds.

Knew I was OOP, but raiser was always min-betting with trash like Q8s so I reraised him.

Flop: ($0.38) 3:heart: , T:heart: , K:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP1 bets $0.80 (All-In), Hero folds, MP1 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.38
  • 2 replies
    • fryandspicy
      fryandspicy
      Bronze
      I'd definately 3bet for value from the SB there. Come the flop it might be worth betting to get value from flush draws, like any A :heart: . But you have to fold to the all in even though it looks pretty fishy i think because he might be trying to protect against flush draws with Kx himself...
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      3-bet pf is fine
      I think you can c/f that board
      Since he might easily shove with any flushdraw and Kx you can´t really profitable b/c flop