2nd 50 bucks problem

• pokedher
      pokedher
      Bronze
      Hi chaps I've been lucky enough to be offered a 2nd 50 dollars at Party. I've signed up and done given you my user name there but just noticed the offer was only valid till the end of the month. Last month.

I know you don't give these out too often and would hate to miss out because I failed to check my e mail whilst on hols. Could you look at it, no worries if not and thanks anyway. Poked
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Poked,

Sorry Moderators don't have access to members account details (for obvious security reasons), so I can't check for you.

The support team should however be in touch shortly regarding the promotion and whilst I can't speak for them obviously, I think they will try to accommodate people who go over a few days. One member was refused their 2nd promotional capital recently, but that was 6 months out of date lol which is kind of fair enough :P

Any problems, or if you don't hear from support, either drop them a ticket or give us a shout here in the forum and we'll ask one of our awesome Community Managers (Head Admins) to check it for you ;)

Best regards & good luck on Party.

Bart
    • pokedher
      pokedher
      Bronze
      Thanks mate xxx
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hey no problem, I'm usually around somewhere and always happy to help wherever possible, just need to shout. :f_cool:

Enjoy the rest of your weekend ;)

Bart