[NL2-NL10] NL10SH AQ fold TPGK on flop

• yeahyoung0312
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Hand abspielen

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      SB (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is SB with A, Q.
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.40, BU folds, Hero calls $0.35, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.9) 2, A, 5 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.70, CO raises to $1.80, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.6.

I folded here because I found it hard to continue OOP. Didn't have a solid read on villain but my impression of him was tight/passive. Don't know why I didn't 3bet OOP with AQo... I think his tight image interfered.

My donk bet should look strong. And villain's quite passive in the past 20 hands or so but sample size is too small.

Maybe I should check-raise here. Re-popping might be okay but his bet size made it hard for me to 3bet and not being pot-commited here.

I hate calling and re-evaluating turn as an option here. Again villain seems to be passive so I gave his raise credit.
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      b/f that flop is fine
      Don ´t think villain is going to bluffraise you too often
      You can ofcourse b/c flop and then c/f to big turn bet, but very often you´re behind on the flop so better end your hand on the flop if you don´t feel comfortable playing big pot with marginal hand
      Don ´t really like c/r if you´re planning folding to shove, since he can always shove with draws. I think c/c down might be better plan there