Everest poker is so rigged!!!

• kennyclr
      kennyclr
      Bronze
      I am really really out of everest.. for players who are thinking of playing everest poker please be ready to face thousands of bad beats from fishes there. I am really really sicked by more than 10 times of bad beat by those gamer... gamblers! Pocket Ks got cracked by runner runner 4 times??!! jesus!! pocket Qs, As, AK, everything I got hit by runner runner. Believe me I never won a pot today. I lost 10 dollar from my 62 dollar banroll, and jesus yes those fish are crazy and if you feeling unlucky, don't go there. I'm totally out of everest. X( X( X( X(
      \

Come on... 2 bad beats in a roll took away my first buy in with the same guy. Fine.... another bad beat again? and again? nice... now I totally don't understand how they ran lucky on me. Is my card faced up?
  • 29 replies
    • Aceton13
      Aceton13
      Bronze
      That just happens. You should like it there are fishes, better than only strong players. Take a rest and return tommorow.
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      try value betting ur worst hands instead. like 32o.
    • taavi1337
      taavi1337
      Bronze
      Wait... I can't understand how this proves the riggedness of Everest.
    • Monarc2010
      Monarc2010
      Bronze
      It may seem like its rigged but its not.
      Because if it is then they all are.

I was in a MTT and For the first time that i can ever remember I received pocket Kings twice and Pocket Aces. You figure those are pot builders if you can get your money in good. Well I did, there were All ins prior to me even getting to bet. I was one of th chip leaders before this, so I figured yes I am going to build a nice pot now.

First pocket kings I go up against Q and 10 of hearts its a 82-18 odds mind you. He hits a set of Queens on the flop.

Second pocket kings maybe five minutes later. KK against 7-2, flop comes I hit a set of K he gets pair of 7's, turn another 7, river another 2..full house.

Later on get my pocket A's and was able to buid my stack back up to original level but by this time the average stack is already double of mine.

Of course to make it worse the original guy who won against the first pockets kings is one of the stack leaders and continued to make bad calls after bad calls. Only good thing is it finally caught up to him and he busted out of the tourney before i did. I finished 39th nine short of at least making my money back. Never got such good cards again and ended basically going out on marginal all in because I was not going to have enough chips for the next blind round.

Its not the first time and wont be the last time it happens. If you cant accept the fact that this will happen then you should not play in any site because it will happen.

OR

go back review the game and see if there was any other place you missed an opportunity, did you tilt and how did you deal with it. If you did not bust out of a MTT because of a bad beat, there is always a chance you just might have enough chips to make a comeback even if it just to get you in the money.

Bad beats get to you more when you have not won any mtt or not placed in the money places for a while.
      keep at it and you will see that after a couple of mney wins, bad beats are not as bad. I know i feel that way I placed 3rd in a MTT recently and it sure helped my ego a bit, especially when I say my BR pass my original amount.

Most importantly....study-----and talk to other people....i talked to someone who told me that even the best MTT pro's in the world that make a living at this only win 10% or less of their mtt's...it shocked me that they can make a living only winning that few......so how far away are you from being pro? how much learning do you have to do to get to that level?
      My guess is your in the same shoes I am....we both still have a long long way to go...

So take a couple of days off, go do something you also enjoy that is not poker related, then come back do some reading, watch some videos
      and hit the tables again!
    • jhustincase
      jhustincase
      Bronze
      i cant imagine how ur set of kings were beat bit 77722...u lyar...gg
    • FakeLunatic
      FakeLunatic
      Bronze
      Of course fish will give you more bad beats than you will give to them. If you give more bad beats than you receive, then you're playing bad. And this site is very fishy, so you shouldn't complain since upswings are very good too, you just have to wait for them :)
    • kennyclr
      kennyclr
      Bronze
      Haha thanks for all the replies, feel so much better after kicked some guys ass in the heads up sng. but still bandkrolled down. Decided to move to another site as I wanted to get my free holdemmanager.
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      great that u are feeling great,now we can start the countdown...
    • AbuDhabi3
      AbuDhabi3
      Bronze
      I dont think everest is wore than any other site. I have a feeling that i see a lot of straights in showdowns here, but it is only my feeling from not a representative simple of hands. And I play also on Part Poker - thats even worse there, there i have a same but worse feeling about flushes. Runner runner flushes. So dont complain on Everest, it is the same in other sites too:)
    • Matke47
      Matke47
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AbuDhabi3
      So don`t complain on Everest, it is the same in other sites too:)
      This , its just variance hitting you. Just play your game and you will do just fine on Everst. I play there to :)
    • mattbaillon
      mattbaillon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jhustincase
      lol, how is it possible to lose that hand, if you did, it is rigged.
    • TeflonDon88
      TeflonDon88
      Bronze
      BAAAAD BEAT

I don't get how poker sites would choose which acounts to rig and which not lol

assuming they where rigged somebody just gets picked out at random to win with really crap cards everytime?
    • eteris
      eteris
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Monarc2010

Second pocket kings maybe five minutes later. KK against 7-2, flop comes I hit a set of K he gets pair of 7's, turn another 7, river another 2..full house.
      worst bad beat story ever
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by eteris
      Originally posted by Monarc2010

worst bad beat story ever
      kings would win this hand is that fella slow in the head
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Yeah, thats not really working :D
    • Dback357
      Dback357
      Bronze
      Hello,

I´ll add my story.....I´m learning how to play SNGs...for training, I play 4+1 cents and 10+1 cent SNGs.

Today, at one table, my first cards were AA. I rised to 8 bbs from early position because I was afraid that after a 4-5bb raise the whole table will call. I got called by 2 opponents. The flop was, I think 3 10 J rainbow. I bet 3/5 of the pot to not scare them both away and got two calls. Maybe I shoud just pot it... =) The turn was a 5. I bet 2/3 of the pot, got two calls. The river was a K, I shoved and got one call.....that person called an 8bb raise pre flop, out of position with 10 5 off suit!....then called a 3/5 pot bet on the flop with middle pair, no kicker :f_biggrin: ......You got to love the fish.... :)

After I was out, I wasn´t mad...I was loughing..... :D

Situations like this were present at every table. Once I made a huge mistake. Near the bubble, I was on the flop (missed) with KQ against an opponent with a bit more chips than myself. It was a steal attempt. I was the pre flop aggressor, but decided not to c-bet because it would commit me. Then he min bet....I thought, he was weak and made a mistake...decided to make a move.....I check raised him 3x his raise...he called......on the turn, I went all in, 90% of the pot.....I thought, if he loses, he will be totaly cripled......he can't be strong enough to call near the bubble.....evenv despite the solid pot odds.....he called and won with A high, 7 kicker......no flush or straight draw, no ace or 7 on the table......... =) .........EDIT- I forgot to mention that I had a very tight image, and I won nearly every pot if I put my chips in voluntarily.

Lesson learned.....DON'T BLUFF ON THIS LIMIT....... :f_biggrin:

Best wishes,
      Zoli

PS. I consider myself as a fish in SNGs, because they are new to me, but these guys are a different category.....they are simply unbelievable...
    • Hueyqw
      Hueyqw
      Basic
      Hi
      I totally agree to your views about everest being rigged. Today I got alot of unusual bad beats and it was my first day.I opened an account this morning deposited $6 and played. After about an hour i made $2 at the 0.01/0.02NL tables. After having my $8 things went bad.

Example 1
      I had KK so as usual I made a large preflop raise - everyone else folded except for one player he had A9o (offsuit). He reraised me and I had a shortstack so I went all in ($0.46).Here'e the flop turn river
      2h 5s 9c Jh 9c (three of a kind nines) what the hell!!!!!!!!!

Example 2
      The very next hand after the KK bad beat (5 seconds later) I get JJ. My usual action is to make a large raise preflop - so I did.This time I reloaded $0.50 after losing $0.46. Some amateur out there went all in so I called.He/she had 5s 7s Here's the flop turn river
      2c 3h 9c 5c 5h (a runner runner three of a kind)

I lost $1 in 2 minutes because of some lucky players.Its not much buts its really annoying. Last example.

Example 3
      I had Q8
      flop is Q 2 9
      8 isn't a good kicker but it was only 2 of us and I didnt think the other guy/gal would have a queen with a better kicker.

This guy checks and I bet $0.10 he calls.
      Turn is a 7. Nothing exciting.
      He bets $0.20 I think he's bluffing so I call.
      River is 3.
      He bets $0.30 and I call.
      What did he have - try and guess it? Seriously try.

2 7 offsuit.
      He got a 2 pair on the turn and worst of all by playing a 2 7.

I also remember many runner runner straights and some maniac playing 32o getting a runner runner fullhouse by the river.Everest has some loose aggresive unbluffable maniacs and also I dont really like their software.

As I write this I have $1 remaining and I'm never depositing at everest again.I'll play with it and I I loose it, okay - I'll stick to pokerstars and fulltilt.
    • Bliausmas
      Bliausmas
      Bronze
      Well actually Everest is rigged, and there are some proofs about it. I dedicated more than half of my newest videoblog entry revealing those proofs. Check it out (in my sig).
    • jasonforan
      jasonforan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jhustincase
      lol thats what i was thinking,whatever site hes playong on must be rigged :s_confused: :]