This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL25 SH - KJs OOP 3-way

• StaticMoth
      StaticMoth
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.1/$0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      CO:
      $7.51
      BU:
      $32.18
      SB:
      $21.10
      BB (Hero):
      $25.92
      MP2:
      $25.92
      MP3:
      $25.70

Preflop: Hero is BB with J, K.
      3 folds, BU raises to $0.85, SB calls $0.75, Hero calls $0.60.

Flop: ($2.55) T, Q, 2 (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, BU bets $2.55, SB folds, Hero raises to $7.07, BU folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $5.1.

Villain 22/16/Steal 57% (100% OTB)/AF 4.0/FCbet: 100%/Fvs3bet: 0%

Wanted to squeeze this baby so bad, but his pot open instead of the regular 3bb open, didn't quite know what to make of it and his Fvs3bet was also 0% so opted for the call.

Flop is fine vs 4AF & FCbet 100% ? He'd never pot it with a solid hand IP, just wants to take it down

What if he shoved over? If my outs were clean I would be priced in for a call, otherwise not ...

AhQh would be feeling very comfortable on this flop and wouldn't pot it, a set would have to bet bigger to protect, but still wouldn't pot it ...

So whatever he pots it with there, it should be correct to call a shove there?

Only hand that might pot it and against which I'm crushed, would be AhKh
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I would likely 3-bet pf and also after c/r I think you have to fold your hand
      Not really sure if he is even shoving there AQ or lower flushdraws, so you´re likely against sets, overpairs or some strong A high flushdraws that you´re doing quite bad