Pl2 AAds

• Bubalus
      Bubalus
      Bronze
      I get stuck with those hands. Mostly I am oop. With what would villain re-raise? And is my call ok/should I re-raise or fold? Because I dont raise often maybe he suspects AA and re-raises wide. I am afraid I didn´t think that hand thoroughly because on the flop I had double backdoor FD and the flop itself was dry.

PokerStars Pot-Limit Omaha, $0.02 BB (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (MP3) ($2.08)
      CO ($1.07)
      Button ($2)
      SB ($0.83)
      BB ($1)
      UTG ($4.54)
      UTG+1 ($1.45)
      MP1 ($2.07)
      MP2 ($3.91)

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 2, 9, A, A
      UTG calls $0.02, 3 folds, Hero bets $0.09, 4 folds, UTG raises to $0.30, Hero calls $0.21

Flop: ($0.63) 10, 6, 3 (2 players)
      UTG bets $0.60, Hero folds

Total pot: $0.63 | Rake: $0.03
  • 1 reply
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      I don't mind calling a 3-bet there but probably 4-betting is better because you can put ~40% of your stack in preflop therefore (in a way) negating the positional disadvantage.

As played, I would like a check/shove here, flop is indeed dry, you have backdoors plus overpair, he might call with kings or T with a draw, also this c/r would create alot of fold equity.

With what would villain re-raise?

If you don't have a reads on him, the usual range could be premium kings, queens, various rundowns, double paired hands. Also do not rule out aces, not uncommon in PLO for two players to have pocket aces.