$13.60
      SB:
      $3.79
      BB:
      $1.84
      MP3:
      $13.18

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q, Q.
      MP3 raises to $0.35, Hero calls $0.35, BU raises to $1.55, 3 folds, Hero calls $1.20.

Flop: ($3.6) 7, 6, 8 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU checks.

Turn: ($3.6) 4 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU checks.

River: ($3.6) 5 (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.71, BU calls $1.71.

Final Pot: $7.02.
      Results follow:

BU shows a straight, eight high(K A).
      Hero shows a straight, eight high(Q Q).

BU wins with a straight, eight high(K A).
      Hero wins with a straight, eight high(Q Q).

villian is:
      21/19/832 vpip/pfr/hands
      4/50/10/0 3bet/fold to3bet/4 bet/fold to 4bet 4bet range: 1.2%

Donk turn?I see him checking QQ+ very often on this board and probably min raising turn for free showdown.What's the best line versus this line he might take ?
  • 4 replies
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      if he's super tight then he 3bets only AA KK and he bets or 3bets flop, so if you bet flop you can eliminate AA and KK from his range. if he's very aggro and lag u just bet/raise flop..by checking flop u give him too many outs, lets say he could 3bet a trash like AT KQ JT QT whatever, that gives him a gutshot aswell, or the A/K..its alot of outs that beats you..hardly ever AA or KK calls that flop instead of 3betting..so imo just bet flop and bet turn again, if he's got a set, u cant do a shit..
    • letmewinplz8
      letmewinplz8
      Bronze
      I like to ship it pre so long as he can 3b IP wider than 0.5%

Its going to be hard to fold it as an overpair postflop so just ship it pre imo. You'll get called by a range of like JJ+,AQ+ I find. Normaly I'd make small backraise but amt of times stupid nl10 players just flat it and then somehow fold postflop I prefer to just shove.

If he's nitty IP with his 3bing (but given his 4b range and his other stats - he seems to be a somewhat better more aggro reg at nl10) then I would maybe fold.
    • N0pr3s3n7
      N0pr3s3n7
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by letmewinplz8

Its going to be hard to fold it as an overpair postflop so just ship it pre imo. You'll get called by a range of like JJ+,AQ+ I find. Normaly I'd make small backraise but amt of times stupid nl10 players just flat it and then somehow fold postflop I prefer to just shove.

If he's nitty IP with his 3bing (but given his 4b range and his other stats - he seems to be a somewhat better more aggro reg at nl10) then I would maybe fold.
      2nd paragraph.

Indeed I'm never happy and any good going all in versus him preflop as I know he will be KK+ for sure.Also we had some history going on as I made him quite on a tilt after 3betting him quite much and 1 time 5bet bluffing which he folded.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by letmewinplz8

This for preflop.

Postflop if you donk the flop most likely you're only gonna get jammed on if you're dead, at the same time you don't really expect him to c-bet AK either on that board. I'd say mostly just check to see him check back, then bet the turn smallish for value against whatever, he's never ahead so if he wants a reason to call with worse it's his problem to find it.

On the river I wouldn't bet that small since we're never really sure what it might induce and he could randomly have 9x so we're pretty much forced to fold to a raise. If he was a bit tighter I'd consider it pretty much impossible for him to show up with 9x thus I'd consider overbet shoving to get him of his likely AK.

Hope it helps.