holdem manager: basic hud configuration ??

• GodfatherDh
      GodfatherDh
      Bronze
      I just installed holdem manager but I'm not confident with the stats like VP$P, 3 bet.. So does someone have a link that explains the basic hud stats needed on the poker table ? I also need to know something about the %.. Like VI$P < 15% is ... , VI$P < 35% is ...!!! It would help me a lot if someone can give me a good link or video to make a good basic hud config to play at the tables.

I'm playing at 0.05NL and 0.10NL, so I'm interested in the stats most common to this stakes.

Thx

Grtz,
  • 2 replies
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      Go back to HEMs website and download the manual. Spend a couple of hours reading it carefully and play around with each function as you go. You will likely come to rely on it quite heavily, so take your time now and familiarize yourself with it properly.

Their website also has a forum where people share their HUD layouts, youll probably get better advice there than here.
    • GodfatherDh
      GodfatherDh
      Bronze
      Originally posted by delete461
      Go back to HEMs website and download the manual. Spend a couple of hours reading it carefully and play around with each function as you go. You will likely come to rely on it quite heavily, so take your time now and familiarize yourself with it properly.

Their website also has a forum where people share their HUD layouts, youll probably get better advice there than here.
      Oké thx! Going to download it now ;)

Grtz,