PokerTracker3

• Matke47
      Matke47
      Bronze
      Hello there :D . I`v been playing and learning poker whit PokerStrategy free starting capital for a month and a half now and made nice progress using your awesome advices to develop my A game :)

Now i am searching that extra edge that can help me improve further and i decide to start using poker tracking tool. I chose PokerTracker 3 and i have some noob questions for players who use it

1- Did i chose good ? would you recommend some other tracking program ?

2- There are a loot of option and statistic windows in PT3 , on what statistic should i pay extra atention ?

3- When i import from my poker room, i cant get any useful information on some players, why is that ? ( example : I play STG and wont to check some player, he is found in database but says he played only 3 hands ?? )

tnx !
  • 2 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello Matke47,

1) PokerTracker 3 is one of the most well known tracking programs. As far as I know Holdem Manager is more popular and we offer the PokerStrategy.com Elephant which is perfect for beginners.

2) Our video producer cram made a video series where he explains the important stats:
      cram: Stats Play

3) The tracking program is just able to show the hands of the other players, if there was a showdown. It is also just using hands, where you have been involved. By playing more you will get more hands of your opponents and will have much more useful information.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Good luck on the tables,
      Hannes
    • Matke47
      Matke47
      Bronze
      Ty i still got allot to learn !