This was sepuse to be my glory post BUT

• Skibula
      Skibula
      Bronze
      to make long story short

i grind my self a bank roll of 600 after around 1300 sngs on 6$ 6ppl (started from 35)

i said 2 my self when i reach 1000 i will start 13$ (this was the mission from the start.. to grin 6$ until i can have no more!!! )

after 1300 i felt .. this gonna happen.. i will reach 1000.. NEED SOME TIME!!

bam.. i won a tourny on 248 place and got my self around 400$

Mission accomplished!!! (or i as i thought...)

started to grind 13$ and got my self into more then 400 sngs that around them i had the most unbeliveable bad beats.. (i have alot of examples really... this is no joke, and not another crying... MAYBE?)

in this period of bad beats i had a nice fall and said to my self.. ok thats just fucking bad beats this could happen...
      got my self togeder and bam... 1200$
      but didnt took so long and the bad beats just didnt stop.. (im not talking 2-3 outs.. but lets say AK vs Ax didnt gave me the money it should (lets not talk about AA KK QQ )
      let me say this.. i had so much fucking AA KK QQ in those sngs but most of them were vs higher pairs or vs lower sets
      MOST OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok lets stop with the crying..
      so i found my self after a fucking huge bad beats with alot more vpp but with 600$
      so im comming back for 6$ but im not sure i can keep this going..

any advice?

add my on skype if you got something smart to me :)

not looking for feeling.. looking for WISDOM!

ha ha (this is crying in the inside..)

:-)

P.S

i know that 13$ is alot harder then 6$ i understand this fact..

but im sure.. this was nothing to do with the level of the players.. i just lost when i was favorite to do it (many many ..MANY times..)
  • 2 replies
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      play cash or heads up sit n goes, normal ones are just too swingy for a person to remain sane while playing them
    • Skibula
      Skibula
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ihufa
      play cash or heads up sit n goes, normal ones are just too swingy for a person to remain sane while playing them

im not sure im a good cash player at online..

all my attempts end up tilting.. (never played more then 2-3 tables cash games.. )
      maybe to play more tables will help me with tilting because you just dont see how its end... (in sng any way..)

i kinda gave it up..

i was sure sng will do the different for me.

its starting now from 0 to become a cash player..

i dont want to waste those 1500+ sngs experience ( im sure it can help in cash but we both know there is a huge different between cash and sng