Withdrawal request : Declined

• Cagliostro13
      Cagliostro13
      Bronze
      First of all I never trusted a poker sites, never. This page made me do some thinking and making me deposit my money for the first time. More than all I started to play a little game online so as few of my close friends. Well lets get to a point I had a few deposits but no withdrawals, last week I had my first withdrawal of 65$ and all my friends got so happy of it, cos it looked so cool, u deposit money play vs many strangers... u can even come to a table get 1-2 blind and get away and stuff like that... we all thought this was not a fraud or smt...
      Anyways mass of my friends joined onto a pokerstrategy, over my other friend ( to receive his TaF bonus ) and started playing, we even know to play vs each other ( which is especcialy good for me if I take their money cos I can withdraw that money ) but we chose not to do a thing like that because all of them were afraid to gave their credit cards, and I used my cousins for that ( cos I dont own VISA )... anyways yesterday I came online to play vs one of my friends ( who btw made enough points to withdraw his money )... so we used to play few hands, I was also playing RUSH poker at that time.. so it was kinda fun making me eventualy taking some money from my friend and some other ppl, anyways at the end of the day I was on pretty good row, and had like 170 $ on account
      I chose to withdraw 148 $ and leave the rest for play and then i got responses from tilt:

"
      This is an automated message sent from Full Tilt Poker.

Your Player ID: Cagliostro13
      Date and Time: 2010-09-13 12:53:47
      Transfer Number: 063AABB2
      Amount: $148.45 (USD)

Your withdrawal request has been received. Processing of your
      withdrawal request may take between 24-48 hours.

For further assistance, please visit our website at:
      http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/withdrawal
      or contact cashier@fulltiltpoker.com.

Thank you for playing at Full Tilt Poker"

after that
      I got another message

Date and Time: 2010-09-13 20:01:34
      Payment Method: Visa

Your withdrawal request has been declined. Please review your
      personal account information to ensure that it is the same as the
      information stored with your payment processor. You may correct
      any of your personal information and try again. If you are still
      unsuccessful, you may wish to try one of the other available
      withdrawal methods.

For further assistance in withdrawing funds from your account,
      please visit our website at:

well my account informaton and my credit card information are different cos I use my cousins card... so I thought Ill simply have to send my and his ID or maybe some phone call check or smt....
      But when I tried to log on Full Tilt message said to contact their stuff on some email adress....

and like in that same second i got other mail from them:

Hello,

This email is to inform you that we have completed an investigation into your account.

After a thorough investigation, we have determined that you are guilty of promotion abuse on Full Tilt Poker.

Full Tilt Poker has zero tolerance for fraudulent activity. Your account has been permanently closed.

Please note that you are not permitted to create another account at Full Tilt Poker. If you attempt to do so, the account will be closed and any associated funds will also be forfeited.

Regards,

Mark
      Security
      Full Tilt Poker

..... This all looks like a one sick joke to me... first of all money i won from my friend was like 40-50 bucks, and he was eglible to withdraw them himself, instead we played and he lost.... also we lost from raking hands there so there is no point, other thing is that i made over 100 $ from random ppl playing rush poker and heads up poker....

what to do now ?
  • 16 replies
    • One12ver
      One12ver
      Bronze
      You used anothers visa to withdraw to and your complaining it was declined. :f_biggrin:
    • Cagliostro13
      Cagliostro13
      Bronze
      Dude ur joking right ? I used VISA on other name... First time I used it, it was ok... but I put money with that VISA card, and I withdrawed to it... they cant steal my 168 $ cos of it... and I know that money is not worth a lot to a many of u guys here, but for me that money is really really worth it...
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      Obviously the owner of the credit card must be the same as the owner of the poker account.

They don't give a shit what fraudulent way you use to deposit, but they will take a close look to where you withdraw. If your personal information does not match the credit card owner information - BOOM, fraudulent activity.

Recently I had to close my Moneybookers account (which I used to deposit). So I opened a new one and instantly informed poker room that my account has changed. They did some investigation and approved new account. So you too should have mailed them asking if it's OK to use other person's credit card (of course it's not ^^).

What can you do? Nothing. There is no way around it.
    • One12ver
      One12ver
      Bronze
      I am not joking! You have said that you used your cousins visa to withdraw too and if you look into the FTP´s EULA you will find that this is not allowed. Best thing to do is be nice to FTP and ask them to make an exception and with draw the money to an account in your name otherwise no use complaining here because you did not read the fine print. Plus deposits and withdrawl´s are looked at differently. Good luck.
    • Cagliostro13
      Cagliostro13
      Bronze
      First time I went to deposit I asked can I deposit via other name cos I dont own a card, and they said that I can... also I withdrawed to that account succesfully.
      And lets say u are right and they dont have to withdraw money to that card, How can they lock my money and account ? Cant they just decline, and say that I open moneybookers or something else ?
      I mean Its not fair to me, neither to opponents that lost money to me... and I cant believe a strong poker house is stealing from poor cos 200 is nothing for them...
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      And lets say u are right and they dont have to withdraw money to that card, How can they lock my money and account ? Cant they just decline, and say that I open moneybookers or something else ?

I agree with that.

So your account was closed not because of that credit card. I guess they suspect you were colluding with your friends.
      I mean Its not fair to me, neither to opponents that lost money to me
      This sounds like they deliberately lost to you, but you wanted to withdraw and share money with them? That smells bad...
    • Cagliostro13
      Cagliostro13
      Bronze
      I see your point there, but this thing I said to opponents losing money to me were all some random guys ( what else can be in Rush poker ) I mean ur going to close my account, steal my money, and I got that money from also other players who maybe worked hard for it.... that was my point

and other thing, I played vs one guy that i know only, and he was also eglible to withdraw his money... so there is no big point of playing 30 $ vs 30 $... cos whoever wins wont get more than 25$ plus ( cos of rake ) easier way is for him to just simply send me money without rake ?
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      You are right.

I would suggest e-mailing them and politely asking what was the exact reason they closed your account. Maybe there was some sort of misunderstanding. State that you are willing to cooperate and do everything to solve this problem.
    • Cagliostro13
      Cagliostro13
      Bronze
      Or they are maybe angry cos I sit on the table with some proguy, steal 20 dollars from him and run away from the table :(
    • oblitron
      oblitron
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Cagliostro13
      , we even know to play vs each other ( which is especcialy good for me if I take their money cos I can withdraw that money ) but we chose not to do a thing like that because all of them were afraid to gave their credit cards, and I used my cousins for that
      So, you and your friends each have an account at Full Tilt. You don't have a Visa card and your friends don't want to use theirs, so you all deposit using your cousin's card. So we have say 3-5 people all depositing using someone else's card and then playing a lot with each other. In the eyes of Full Tilt, this may look like one person making a lot of accounts using his cousin's friends' names for bonus abuse and, possibly, collusion. So, the fact that they think you are "guilty of promotion abuse" is no surprise.

To put it another way: your cousin, using his credit card, deposited into several accounts. This is prohibited. Read the Site Terms.

"Players are not allowed to create, use, or deposit to more than one account. Players who are found to have multiple accounts or to have allowed multiple users to access their account may face account suspensions or revocations, and forfeiture of their accumulated Full Tilt Points and real money balances."
    • Cagliostro13
      Cagliostro13
      Bronze
      Im the only one who ever used my cousins VISA card, my friends play on fulltilt poker with a poker strategy bonus they got, the biggest irony most of them lost their money ( but noone to me, or anyone near me ) except the one and only guy that got 50$ from pokerstrategy, and then made like 999$ ( he lost like 40-50 dollars to me ) and like I said he is eglible to withdraw that money... ofc I doubt he will even try to make his first deposit on tilt after this very pleasant surprise ( and I think Im not banned cos of him, cos his acccount is still eglible for playing and he still got over 800$ there )
    • Cagliostro13
      Cagliostro13
      Bronze
      Well Full Tilt poker are cheaters, thats all I can say, after i send them like 10 email they still keep answering the same automated message...
      Very professional poker, and thank you pokerstrategy for making a shit page like that proffesional... so guys like me can deposit their funds and get ripped
    • steIIstuI
      steIIstuI
      Bronze
      sue them if you are right. you can find a lawyer online to do that. but if you did something fraudulent is better to let go.

http://www.1800suethem.com/contact

gl and i hope you get millions from them if you are right :D
    • Cagliostro13
      Cagliostro13
      Bronze
      dude thank you very much for the link... I mean really really thank u... Im really pissed off now, they close my account take money from me, Im sure they wont give that money back to other ppl or to me... I really politely ask them in few email to tell me exact reason, and they dont even bother to reply me normaly but they use their automated messages....

Ill look into that, and I really dont want millions, but they are toying with a working class ppl, when I deposit my money, it doesnt matter do I deposit 10 $ or 10 000 $ I worked for that money and I worked hard... I lost quite a much on poker pages and its always ok, but when I earn something they even dont tell me why do they ban....

Its kinda sad

Thank you again
    • calotavaleriu
      calotavaleriu
      Global
      First of all I never trusted a poker sites, never. This page made me do some thinking and making me deposit my money for the first time. More than all I started to play a little game online so as few of my close friends. Well lets get to a point I had a few deposits but no withdrawals, last week I had my first withdrawal of 65$ and all my friends got so happy of it, cos it looked so cool, u deposit money play vs many strangers... u can even come to a table get 1-2 blind and get away and stuff like that... we all thought this was not a fraud or smt...
      Anyways mass of my friends joined onto a pokerstrategy, over my other friend ( to receive his TaF bonus ) and started playing, we even know to play vs each other ( which is especcialy good for me if I take their money cos I can withdraw that money ) but we chose not to do a thing like that because all of them were afraid to gave their credit cards, and I used my cousins for that ( cos I dont own VISA )... anyways yesterday I came online to play vs one of my friends ( who btw made enough points to withdraw his money )... so we used to play few hands, I was also playing RUSH poker at that time.. so it was kinda fun making me eventualy taking some money from my friend and some other ppl, anyways at the end of the day I was on pretty good row, and had like 170 $ on account
      I chose to withdraw 148 $ and leave the rest for play and then i got responses from tilt:

"

after that
      I got another message

withdrawal methods.

well my account informaton and my credit card information are different cos I use my cousins card... so I thought Ill simply have to send my and his ID or maybe some phone call check or smt....
      But when I tried to log on Full Tilt message said to contact their stuff on some email adress....

Hello,

This email is to inform you that we have completed an investigation into your account.

After a thorough investigation, we have determined that you are guilty of promotion abuse on Full Tilt Poker.

Full Tilt Poker has zero tolerance for fraudulent activity. Your account has been permanently closed.

Please note that you are not permitted to create another account at Full Tilt Poker. If you attempt to do so, the account will be closed and any associated funds will also be forfeited.

Regards,

Mark
      Security
      Full Tilt Poker

..... This all looks like a one sick joke to me... first of all money i won from my friend was like 40-50 bucks, and he was eglible to withdraw them himself, instead we played and he lost.... also we lost from raking hands there so there is no point, other thing is that i made over 100 $ from random ppl playing rush poker and heads up poker....

what to do now ?
      IDIOT
    • joecar
      joecar
      Silver
      Originally posted by calotavaleriu

"

after that
      I got another message

withdrawal methods.

Hello,

Regards,

Mark
      Security
      Full Tilt Poker

what to do now ?
      IDIOT
      +1