Rake

• 23 replies
    • Reanimater
      Reanimater
      Bronze
      There is no rake-back on PartyPoker.com -nothing will be paid out automatically to you in certain weeks etc.

You need to use certain bonuses and the "store" ( in the software ), in order to get rewards from PartyPoker.com.

There won't be anything paid out for you. You need to chose certain reward items or active bonuses yourself.

You also have Promotions for which you can play and get extra cash.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Thanks for your answer. :)
    • shinteru
      shinteru
      Bronze
      Ok. Thanx a lot for your reply.
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      DO i get points only for my rake paid or it is contirbuted?
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      The system on PartyPoker is dealt (like on PokerStars and Full Tilt Poker). So if you get dealt cards you can fold preflop and still get points, as long as the other players on the table build a pot, where rake is taken.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HannesZ
      The system on PartyPoker is dealt (like on PokerStars and Full Tilt Poker). So if you get dealt cards you can fold preflop and still get points, as long as the other players on the table build a pot, where rake is taken.

Best regards,
      Hannes
      this is not true,

it is CONTRIBUTED for sure :(

if you fold, you do not get partypoints
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wowadvisor

Best regards,
      Hannes
      this is not true,

I raked 96 according to my HEM and I hae 211 party points and 96x1.75 is 168 so I guess its contributed as HameZ said
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

Best regards,
      Hannes
      this is not true,

It is dealt. ;)

Total rake (BBJ rake doesn't count) divided by all players who received cards (so you can fold preflop). And then you get for every $ rake 2 PartyPoints.
    • Reanimater
      Reanimater
      Bronze
      you get partypoints only if you pay rake. if you dont pay rake and fold you don't get any partypoints.

you can test this in a very simple way - play the blinds on the table and then wait for some time until a big hand comes - after that leave the table and check the "my account >partypoints> statements" section to check how much partypoints you earned.

if the pot in the big blind hand was 0.30 usd and if it was another 0.30 usd in the small bind, then you might have raked 0.02 usd - which would be 0.04 partypoints.

it is contributed
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

Once again, the method, which PartyPoker is using is dealt.

See the example on their website:
      https://secure.partyaccount.com/pc/pc_details_earnpoints.do

blinds are $1/2 (no-limit), four players are dealt cards and the pot is $40. The total rake taken is $2 which means each player receives one point.

An individual player's rake contribution is calculated by dividing the total rake collected in that hand by the number of players who were dealt cards.

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Originally posted by THESHade
      I raked 96 according to my HEM and I hae 211 party points and 96x1.75 is 168 so I guess its contributed as HameZ said
      Again, pointing out ... I ugess uget 2pp per dolar rake so I will have 192 BUT I have more ... So it is dealt
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      oh time to nit it up again
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Targetme
      oh time to nit it up again
      nope :D time to rake it up and steal dead money from others
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      ok just to stop all confusion..

it is CONTRIBUTED method.. You get partypoints for each RAKED HAND you play in...

Raked hand

A hand that a) a player participates in (dealt cards) and b) has generated at least $0.01 in rake for that player. Generated rake is calculated by dividing the total rake collected in that hand by the number of players who were dealt cards.

http://www.partypoker.com/how_to_play/using-our-poker-table/rake-and-blind-structure.html
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      ok just to stop all confusion..

it is CONTRIBUTED method.. You get partypoints for each RAKED HAND you play in...

Raked hand

A hand that a) a player participates in (dealt cards) and b) has generated at least $0.01 in rake for that player. Generated rake is calculated by dividing the total rake collected in that hand by the number of players who were dealt cards.

http://www.partypoker.com/how_to_play/using-our-poker-table/rake-and-blind-structure.html
      That is the definition of dealt rake. ;)
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      hahhaha :) it would be great if you fold and still generate at least 1 cent in rake :P ah well i give up!!

hannes please play maybe 100 hands and play very tight :) then play 100 hand very loose! see the difference :P

bye
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      So for example you fold preflop and 6 players are dealt cards and a total of $3 is collected.

Now read again the definition of PartyPoker:

a) Yes you got dealt cards.
      b) Yes, because you generated at leat $0.01 rake. Generated rake is calculated by dividing the total rake collected in that hand by the number of players who were dealt cards. Total rake is $3 and 6 players got dealt cards. So $3 / 6 = $0.5. You have generated now 50 cents of rake.

=> this is dealt not contributed

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      Just to clarify.. because if it actually was dealt im entitled to loads more partypoints!! and i dont like when members read the wrong information hahaha :) :

Dear XXX,

Thank you for contacting Customer Service.

It is the contributed method.

In case you have further questions, we will be more than happy to assist you. We are available 24/7 by e-mail and phone.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site.

Best regards,
      Kristian,

Customer Service

Gamble Responsible.
    • Reanimater
      Reanimater
      Bronze
      HannesZ, the point which you are obviously missing is "an individual player's rake contribution". If you don't have any rake contribution, then you do not get partypoints.

As wowadvisor stated, the method is contributed.

Furthermore, it clearly says that you get "Two points for every $1 you contributein rake"

The way the points are awarded based on contribution is what you have discussed. But please keep in mind that the mechanics are such that you need to:

1. contribute to the rake of 0.10 usd (FOR EXAMPLE) (by paying any amount into the pot)
      2. then it is divided by the number of "2" players (still an example)
      3. and you get 0.05 usd rake based on your "contribution", which gives you 0.10 partypoints

Hope we made this clear for you :P