A free PS hoodie when you reach Platinum status?

• DecMate
      DecMate
      Bronze
      Just wondering if you could make this happen.
      I think it benifit the community all round and give more motivation to reach Platinum status. Also gives PS more advertising and it would just be awesome to recieve somthing real rather then virtual.
      POST JOE FEEDBACK :) :f_cool:
  • 6 replies
    • oblitron
      oblitron
      Bronze
      That's not a bad idea, especially with the point you make about advertising. The only problem would be that they'd also have to send hoodies to all the people who are already Plantinum or higher.

While we're on about hoodies, I have an idea of my own. How about making the TaF balance redeemable in the PokerStrategy Shop? You could even waive the $50-minimum requirement for purchases in the shop. That way, users have another incentive to invite friends and you increase your shop's turnover at the same time.
    • alister15
      alister15
      Bronze
      I think it's a rubbish idea. ;)
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      I don't think this is a realistic idea - but how about you play a bit more and receive a free exclusive Diamond T-Shirt? ;)

Hadi
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello DecMate,

Thank you for idea.

We are having something similar already, if you reach the diamond status. As a Diamond you get one of our special t-shirts, which you can find in our shop as well:
      Squeeze and Diamond

At the moment we do not have plans to extend this promotion to Platinum players as well.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • DecMate
      DecMate
      Bronze
      Oh sorry about this i didn't realize there was a promotion similar :) Thanks for the replys tho!
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      Imo it should be some kind of a total strategy points made overall.. not your status..

as in when you make 100k lifetime strategy points you get a hoodie.. or 10k.. or 20k or 50k or whatever =)