50$ problem

• stocktrading
      stocktrading
      Bronze
      Hi i have a problem with the 50$ taking them i send already 3rd time my indefication documents and irecieve this

Dear sabari,

Thank you for sending us copies of your identification documents for verification.

Unfortunately, the documents you have uploaded are incomplete. Therefore please could you upload them again following the instructions on the below link.

I don t know why i have sended bank bill and my Learned License where is my birth years my parents name my picture everything
      Can you tell me to who i to wright for the problem
  • 3 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello stocktrading and Welcome to PokerStrategy.com

You have received another answer from us. Please read it and send us again the required documents.

We can't disclose any information regarding our ID check, so I can't tell you why we do not accept the send documents.

Please be aware that we offer the free $50 starting capital to everyone who registers at us and a lot of people try to get it more than once. That is the reason why we have an ID check.

Thank you for your understanding,
      Hannes
    • stocktrading
      stocktrading
      Bronze
      yes this is not a problem i just wanted to know whati to do i did the new requirments so i m waiting for respone and let s hope that the 4 time will be lucky and they will acept me :)
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

Your status has been upgraded to Bronze so I assume you have received your starting capital. :)

Good luck on the tables,
      Hannes