Boss $10.00 Pot Limit Hold'em - 4 players - View hand 927584
      The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

CO: $13.12
      BTN: $9.40
      SB: $13.34
      Hero (BB): $10.00

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is BB with 5 :spade: K :heart:
      CO calls $0.10, BTN calls $0.10, SB calls $0.05, Hero checks

Flop: ($0.40) K :diamond: 7 :spade: 5 :heart: (4 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, CO checks, BTN bets $0.10, SB calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.48, CO folds, BTN calls $0.38, SB folds

Turn: ($1.46) 8 :heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.11, BTN raises to $2.52, Hero raises to $9.02, BTN calls $6.30 all in

River: ($19.10) Q :club: (2 players - 1 is all in)

Villian is 47/5/3.2 after 509 hands. He was agressive overall but I played with him a lot and he doesn't raise with air so definitely he had here some sort of hand. Should I fold here?
  • 4 replies
    • AninIII
      AninIII
      Bronze
      Hi,

first of all: The title says "freeplay", but you didn't take the opportunity for a freeplay.

Preflop: Don't isoraise oop with crap hands like K5o. Just take really the freeplay.

Flop: You were the preflop aggressor, so bet 3/4pot when you have most likely the "nuts". As played ch/r bigger because fishes like to minbet draws like 64. ;-)

Turn: SD comes in and fish minraises...=> Call and hope for a K or 5 on river
      As played: Hard for fish to call with a worse hand exect KT in hearts.

What did he have?

Best regards,
      Anin
    • franeczek
      franeczek
      Global
      I didn't raise pre ?( so there were no Iso cause of the reason you mentioned so there was a freeplay. I couldn't raise bigger on flop cause it was pot limit table, so I just raised "pot" the max amount I could.
      If I just flat call on turn on river we would both have something like potsize bet. I don't know if I could fold there vs. such a big fish when he easilly could have 78, 75, K5 and I would need something like 33% equity vs his river shove. So I don't think that reevaluate on river would be good idea.

BTW He had 96 so gutshit power
    • AninIII
      AninIII
      Bronze
      Originally posted by franeczek
      I didn't raise pre ?( so there were no Iso cause of the reason you mentioned so there was a freeplay. I couldn't raise bigger on flop cause it was pot limit table, so I just raised "pot" the max amount I could.
      If I just flat call on turn on river we would both have something like potsize bet. I don't know if I could fold there vs. such a big fish when he easilly could have 78, 75, K5 and I would need something like 33% equity vs his river shove. So I don't think that reevaluate on river would be good idea.

BTW He had 96 so gutshit power
      Upps sorry, I didn't look right.
      I was looking at the line flop and somehow thought this was preflop...
      My mistake.

Ok, then it's fine on flop. But please post the next time in title sth. like PL10 - K5o freeplay, so that it's obv from the beginning that this is a pot limit table.
      As played: Call minraise turn and call river if he is aggressive and you think he is able to bluff/turn his marginal hand into a bluff.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

I really don't think he's bluffing intentionally on the turn ever.

So basically either you believe this guy to be capable of going nuts with stuff like 87/86 that made two pairs or a combodraw there, in which case you need to felt your hand, or you think he'd be more likely to just call the turn with these, in which case you can just dumb your hand right there because the stuff he's raising the turn with crushes you and no river except a K will change anything about that (and even that, he could have K8).

Hard for me to say without having played with him.

Hope it helps.