This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl5 SH JT OESD

• alister15
      alister15
      Bronze
      Poker Stars $0.02/$0.05 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players - View hand 927623
      The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

Hero (BTN): $6.37
      SB: $1.22
      BB: $0.48
      UTG: $3.52
      CO: $10.06

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero is BTN with J :spade: T :spade:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.15, SB calls $0.13, 1 fold

Flop: ($0.35) 7 :heart: 9 :club: Q :heart: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.25, SB calls $0.25

Turn: ($0.85) 4 :spade: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks

River: ($0.85) 2 :spade: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.10, Hero folds

I check behind turn to see river for free because I figure if he is going broke on the turn he is going broke on the river except for flush draws, which I think he calls with if i ship the turn. Should I just ship it on the turn?
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Hard to say. He's never folding a Q for sure but depending on how he plays he might fold draws/9x/7x/TT/JJ to a jam, which if he does it's a good shove for you, if he doesn't it's just horrible to jam there. Given his stack I'd say there is a good chance he doesnt fold many of these on the turn because he looks bad, so I like your check back.

On the river getting 9.5:1 I'd call on the off-chance he had low hearts or JT as well. Even if we end up losing 2bb on the call we get to see what he c/c flop donk river with, which is good information since we're going to be opening anything reasonable into that fishy guy.

Hope it helps.