2nd 50 $ bonus

• technoboy89
      technoboy89
      Bronze
      hi i got invitation for 2nd 50 $ bonus at FTP poker, and i changed my username to other when i was registered at PS, now support told me that my acc is not linked to the pokerstrategy so i cant get bonus, can someone tell me what should i do, can i uninstall FTP and download it again from PS? or something

thanks
  • 6 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi technoboy89,

Unfortunately, you will not be able to retrack any existing Full Tilt account you currently hold.
      The promotional starting capital is only available if to new players who haven't previously held an account on the stated platform and are non-transferable.

You may be lucky enough to get another promotion on a different platform in the future sometime though.

Hope this helps to clarify the situation.

Best regards,

Bart
    • xmarukox
      xmarukox
      Bronze
      That means if we dont get the FTP when we were registered for $50 Fr capital, then later u will be invited to play FTP with another $50???

:D
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      How and for what reasons some players get 2nd starting capital? Is it something random? Like lottery? :)
    • AcaPN
      AcaPN
      Bronze
      I do want it. :D
    • Moerto
      Moerto
      Bronze
      Yes, i'm also interested, i've generated almost 2k (in like 2-3 month) in rake and still PS are not interested to give me 50$ again to start from there again. I do not really understand this, some random guys get a second chance but people who actually make money for you don't?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Every member is entitled to just 1x free starting capital.

There are promotional offers from time to time just the same as there are promotional freerolls, rakeraces etc. The promotional starting capitals are ad hoc though and cannot be specifically requested.

PokerStrategy already provide a tremendous amount of added value return to all players, the promotional starting capitals are just one small part of this.

Best regards,

Bart