Next best thing to do with FTP ??

• geHuC
      geHuC
      Bronze
      Because i didn't registered my acc with any promocodes etc. there is no way for me to get rakeback. So i was wondering what to do with the points ? get tournament tickets etc ?
  • 3 replies
    • blax41
      blax41
      Bronze
      Hello. I didn`t use any promotion code too, but I contacted fulltilt poker and asked if I can get rakeback somehow , they contacted [another affiliate - please don't mention their names, many thanks - Edited by EagleStar88] and they registered me for rakeback :) Just ask them if they can.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi geHuC,

Yes, blax41 is quite right, if you contact Full Tilt support they will provide you with rakeback through an associate affiliate.

Whilst this affiliate does not provide you with all the added value membership benefits that PokerStrategy does, it does mean that you can at least receive rakeback.

It is unfortunately not possible to retrack existing accounts to PokerStrategy.

Thanks for helping blax, sorry for having to edit, but mentioning other affiliates is against the forum rules, I'm sure you understand. We appreciate you helping your fellow member though, many thanks ;)

Best regards,

Bart
    • geHuC
      geHuC
      Bronze
      I see :) so i'll try that since technically i still haven't made a deposit on FT (reaping the benefits of freerolls ) hope it works :D
      Thx for the info :s_love: