[NL2-NL10] Nl10 Fr Aq Tp

• OZSA
      next hand..I should have raised preflop to like 1.1 but I dont think much would change, coz I do believe he has an AK like always or a set, he insta bet flop and turn. on rush they used to raise 3bb with a limper with AK, I know this coz I used to do it many months ago aswell, mostly ppl do it who hate AK. what u think he has there? I really didnt wanted to shove and see an AK there, i rather called to see is it a big hand or just pots flop to bluff out then gives up.

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Known players:
      BU (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is BU with A, Q.
      UTG1 calls $0.10, 3 folds, MP3 raises to $0.30, CO folds, Hero calls $0.30, 3 folds, 2 folds, UTG1 folds.

Flop: ($0.85) 9, A, 4 (2 players)
      MP3 bets $0.85, Hero calls $0.85.

Turn: ($2.55) 2 (2 players)
      MP3 bets $2.00, Hero folds, MP3 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2.55.
  • 4 replies
    • Kaitz20
      I would personally call him down if I don´t 3-bet pf
      he can have there a lot of flushdraws that he is bluffing or valuebetting himself worse Ax hands
    • OZSA
      so u call him down all the way ? if you dont believe its an AK or a set, then isnt it better to 3bet turn? for me this seems like a very big hand poting fop and turn, without a second of thinking
    • MaestroOfZerg

I'd call the turn on the off-chance he's doing that with AQ/AJ since he isoraised a limper preflop, I don't think he has a draw too often if he instantly bet both streets but he could be trying to protect against one. I expect him to check a lot of rivers regardless of how fast he bet flop/turn, just because half the deck makes a flush possible and the other half is a blank which people with flushdraws usually won't be barreling at, and guys with AQ/AJ usually start check/calling on to catch bluffs instead of valuebetting again.

So yeah, call turn fold river. If you believe he bets AQ on the river again (which implies he'll bet AK as well obviously), you're better off folding the turn rather than burning another $2 if you plan on folding the river.

Hope it helps.
    • OZSA
      I believe its AK or a set, but 90% goes for AK 10% for set, and even more, I wouldnt be surprised if he had there AA, tons of times I see ppl doing this, even with 2-3limper they only raise 3bb pre with AA then they go pot pot pot all streets...somehow its retarded but thats the way they do it in rush..same thing as they min3bet pre, pot pot pot all streets.