Ordered software from PS shop?

• Monarc2010
      Monarc2010
      Bronze
      The answer is probably there but I just cant seem to find it.

Does anyone know if they send license key by email or by snail mail?
      and how long does it usually take?

Its been 3 days since my order, they received payment, but since its an outside company (POKEROFFICE5) it might take longer maybe!
  • 7 replies
    • Monarc2010
      Monarc2010
      Bronze
      Will the forum moderater please get me an email to the person of PS who can find out why i did not get my serial code key for pokeroffice 5.

Payment has been made and in the shop screen says order has been sent..i was to receive email with this code...nothing yet....AND THE TRIAL VERSION WONT SAVE ANYMORE HANDS...BEEN A BUSY BOY.....Need to make my 65 euros back on the tables with this software....

I sure would be very happy with any help you can give me.

thank you
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Monarc2010,

It would be best to contact the store directly using their own email (link provided below). Alternatively PokerStrategy's own support team would pass it on but may take a few extra days:

I'm sure your purchase will have been recorded correctly and we do ask that you allow a few days for processing, but we do appreciate your patience.

Also if you could just double check your spam folder/settings just in case too as occasionally these type of emails get caught up by over active email settings.

If you still encounter any problems, don't hesitate to shout and we'll get a Head Admin to chase it up for you.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Monarc2010
      Monarc2010
      Bronze
      Thank you Bart!
      I knew you guys would come threw for me!
      You guys are great!

Im not worried! Just figured there might of been a mix up some place!

Yes I checked the spam folder...the receipt sent by PS was there...but no key code email....

Once again thank you!
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hey no problem, always happy to help.

Just sorry we didn't pick up on your original post but you know how it is, a lot of forum to cover ;)

Let us know how you get on or if you encounter any problems.

Best regards,

Bart

p.s. Thanks for the kind words =)
    • Monarc2010
      Monarc2010
      Bronze
      Bart,

Received my key codes today. They sent like 5 email between the PS shop and poker office.
      Thanks for the help!

you can close this post if you want!
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Ah Good to hear Monarc, thanks for letting us know.

I'll leave the thread open for other members info in case they experience similar issues, but it will drop off the page eventually.

Good luck with the software, don't hesitate to ask any questions in our Software forum if you have any problems setting it up, many members will no doubt already use it. I must admit I know very little about those products personally, but someone will ;)

Enjoy your poker, best regards,

Bart
    • DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I bought the Hem from your shop, but I don't quite understand what happens next, do I get an email with the license code from them?