[Title Edited Out By Poster]

• Khiss
      Khiss
      Bronze
      I passed the test more then a week ago....I completed the ID check 6 days ago....Posted a ticket 4 days ago...... NOBODY ANSWERED AND OF COURSE I STILL DON'T SEE ANY MONEY....

It's not my in nature to lose my patience...but common... if you're not planning to give any money then just say so..
  • 4 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Be sure that this is not a "rip off". I am sure that pushkin will give you a more detailed answer later the day but please be patiente because it might take a bit longer because of the weekend and the fact that it's 0:30am here at the moment.

Have you tried to write a new ticket? Maybe that might help. :)
    • Khiss
      Khiss
      Bronze
      Guess I need to apologize for my previous post. It seems that I received an answer very shortly after I posted my ticket (guess I presumed that I'll be informed by e-mail and not in the same place I posted my ticket).

Maybe you should consider implementing an automatic email sending when the ticket is answered (just an idea). Anyway I sincerely apologize for the harshness of my previous post (I edited it's title so that there is no damage to your image). I'll try to resolve the situation through the ticketing system.

And thanks for the quick answer ciRith.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Well I'm glad to hear that everything is fine now. :) Hopefully you will receive your money soon.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Khiss!

No problem. Hope you enjoy it here. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask them.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81