[NL2-NL10] wow 3 callers pf. but then they fold right away??

• happyteerak
      happyteerak
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $2
      MP1:
      $2.48
      CO:
      $1.95
      Hero:
      $2.48

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.87 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with K:heart: , K:spade:
      UTG2 folds, MP1 calls $0.02, 2 folds, CO raises to $0.04, Hero raises to $0.14, SB folds, BB calls $0.12, MP1 calls $0.12, CO calls $0.10.

Flop: ($0.57) T:spade: , 8:heart: , 5:heart: (4 players)
      BB checks, MP1 checks, CO checks, Hero bets $0.55, 3 folds.

Final Pot: $1.12
  • 3 replies
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Gold
      Feels a bit like they have played a set mine, when they only are calling you. Might be something like QJ QK or JKs. Might play some suited ace aswell! And we don't whine about a free pot without any action!

But hey that's only what I think ;)

Anthon
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Maybe BB is setmining but the two other guys are just too wild to do so, they just called the 3bet with whatever they had to begin with and whiffed the flop because they call with so many hands they can't hit something every time.

Anyway you don't have a choice on that flop you just have to bet it and hope you get action, if you check back and the turn is the Jh or something it's horrible for your equity and the playability of your hand, since you'll feel like you slowplayed it so you can't fold, yet stuff like random flushdraws/98/TJ all got there and you might be drawing dead.

Hope it helps.
    • happyteerak
      happyteerak
      Bronze
      Thanks. I think we are always looking for ways to make more money when we do have a winning hand. finding a way to get them to put more money in the pot with second best is the goal of evry poker player! I beelive though that there is nthing else to do but bet here and hope one of them will look us up with a pair on the board!