Hello all!

• Serideth
      Serideth
      Basic
      Wow, what a great offer thank you so much. I have been playing poker for about 4 years now and I must admit I failed the test the first time round (guess I'm a little too agressive). Looking forward to trying a new poker client and seeing what I can build this up to.

Nice to meet you all, I'll be sticking around here hoping to learn more and improve my game. One thing I would like to ask though (non poker related) is the site asked me for a photo of my ID. I took a webcam shot of my passport (just the main photo ID page) and it's legible. Will this be acceptable or do they prefer higher quality and resolution images?
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Serideth & welcome to the community,

I can't comment on the photo myself I'm afraid, this is totally up to our support team. Of course they would prefer as detailed/high quality image as possible, but I'm sure they will be in touch if they cannot use the existing one you sent.

Take your time looking around the site, the free starting capital is just a very small part of the benefits available to you as a member of PokerStrategy.

In particular check out the following:

We also have a very active and friendly community here with lots of hugely experienced members who are keen to pass on their thoughts, expertise and experience to fellow members.

All in all, I think you will like it here and we all wish you every success and enjoyment in your poker. Look forward to seeing you active within the forums in due course.

Good luck & best regards,

Bart