$4.75
      MP3:
      $7.70
      CO:
      $7.19
      BU:
      $15.14

Preflop: Hero is UTG1 with A, A.
      Hero raises to $0.20, 6 folds, SB calls $0.18, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.45) Q, 6, K (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.35, SB calls $0.35.

Turn: ($1.15) 3 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($1.15) T (2 players)
      SB bets $0.75, Hero calls $0.75.

Final Pot: $2.65.

flop i c-bet, nothing special.
      On the flop, villain's flat made me very suspicious. There are not a lot of hands that c/c this flop. Maybe only something like JT or slowplayed monster. I think he c/r his TP sort of hands normally in this spot to see where he's at.
      On the turn i decide to go for pot control, if im c/r im likely to be fucked, and my hand reduces his chances of catching if he's on a draw. So i preferred to induce a bet from worst hands or bluffs.
  • 2 replies
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      Howdy,

Calling flop cbet is pretty standard as we don't expect reasonable players to donk out with top pair or second pair here or c/r you and isolate himself against top of your range that may beat his QJ/KJ type of hands.
      I would bet turn. He may have Qx/Kx he will definitely call with, so I would hate myself if I miss value from those hands.

Overall this seems like good betting spot to me without need to get fancy.

Good luck!
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Agreed. If he check/raises the turn with AJ/AT/JT good for him, I just don't think this happens often enough to warrant us missing value from any and all Qx/Kx hands that will call again on the turn.

On the river if we follow your thought process he can't have Kx and he can't be bluffing since AJ/AT/JT made a straight or a pair, so do we fold when he bets 3/4 pot (which really doesn't look like a random merge with Qx/Tx?) ? :p

Hope it helps.