[NL2-NL10] Kk Nl5

• enemaze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.02/$0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)

Known players:
      MP3 (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K, K.
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.20, CO folds, BU calls $0.20, SB folds, BB raises to $10.71, Hero calls $9.37, BU calls $2.77(All-In).

Flop: ($23.27) 6, J, 7 (3 players)

Turn: ($23.27) Q (3 players)

River: ($23.27) 6 (3 players)

Final Pot: $23.27.

Broke every time, even being ~200 bb deep?
  • 2 replies
    • fryandspicy
      Personally, yeah. Even if he's a reg he could be on tilt and deciding to spew. Would explain huge shove alot better than AA here imo.
    • MaestroOfZerg

Frankly I don't expect a reg to spew that bad often at all, if anything maybe he missclicked if an "All-in" button happens to be handy in your poker site's software. There was a time where it was quite common for regs to open jam AA as well, just because at these stakes they believed it was likely enough they'd find a caller with a worse hand to make the whole play hugely +ev. It's funky, brainless and totally unbalanced, but it's microstakes so nobody really cares as long as people do call sometimes. It kinda died out tho.

Even among fish, some of them just don't care what you do. They don't. They don't care how strong their play look either. It's beyond them. They just know they have AA, and AA is good enough to go all-in with whatever. Obviously you'll find some willing to jam 200bb deep with utter trash as well, because they have to go anyway, or that's just how they play, or whatever.

Overall it depends on my mood and what I can gather off villain as far as reads are concerned more than everything else, since against a total unknown it's more a big flip than anything else. If you know it's gonna piss you off to get shown AA and ruin the rest of your session or something, take a pass and focus on situations that you can control better. If it won't affect you in a negative way, do whatever you want knowing sometimes you'll be a huge favorite, sometimes you'll be a huge dog.

Hope it helps.