Hello!

• dapperdan098
      dapperdan098
      Bronze
      Main online screen names:

Stars: Dapperdan098

Tilt: Dapperdan08

I have just signed up to Pokerstrategy so don't know much about it, but 3.5 million members has to mean something!!! I'm a semi-pro MTT player. I've had an amazing last 4 months during which I've made around $24k in profit. I'm currently travelling the world and trying to play a few MTTs at the same time. Life is good atm but I am v.aware of the importance of not resting on your laurels, hence why I'm here.

My Blog: http://dapperdanmansblog.blogspot.com/
  • 5 replies
    • fryandspicy
      fryandspicy
      Bronze
      Awesome, hope to see more of you on the forums. What're you going to do with the free $50?
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey dapperdan098,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the Community.

Pleasure to introduce you :)

What are you looking to take out of PokerStratgey.com?

Regards,

Kyle

P.S. @ fryandspicy, I don't think he is be bothered about the free $50. Will more than likely go for the deposit bonus's on the sites he isn't on yet.
      Correct me if I'm wrong...
    • dapperdan098
      dapperdan098
      Bronze
      Thanx for the welcome guys, I went for the $50 acctually as I'm not playing much volume at the moment due to the fact I'm travelling, so it makes it difficult to redeem deposit bonuses.

I'm looking forward to exploring the forums and seeing what Pokerstrategy has to offer!
    • dapperdan098
      dapperdan098
      Bronze
      [quote]Originally posted by justkyle88
      Hey dapperdan098,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the Community.

Pleasure to introduce you :)

What are you looking to take out of PokerStratgey.com?

[quote]

Sorry I forgot to answer this question... I'm interested in your training videos. Also I'm yet to find a forum that satisfies all of my needs or suits me completely, so I'm interested in this one.

Could someone help me please by answering this question - Can I only earn points on the sight I signed up with through Pokerstrategy.com or can I earn them through other sites?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dapperdan098
      Could someone help me please by answering this question - Can I only earn points on the sight I signed up with through Pokerstrategy.com or can I earn them through other sites?
      Hi William,

Yes my friend, you can only earn PokerStrategy points on the accounts tracked to PokerStrategy, not on any existing accounts you already held.

You can always add additional poker rooms and make use of the deposit bonuses and receive PokerStrategy points at the same time, although I appreciate your point regarding travelling. One for future maybe.

Good to see you join the community. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to shout, we're all really friendly here as you've probably already noticed ;)

Best regards & continued success,

Bart