[NL2-NL10] KK 3-way 6bet, extra deep

• SickAtHome
      Known players:

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with K:spade: , K:heart:
      MP1 raises to $0.08, 2 folds, CO calls $0.08, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.20, MP1 raises to $0.64, CO calls $0.56, Hero raises to $1.26, MP1 raises to $4.96 (All-In), CO calls $1.96 (All-In), Hero ?

We're pretty deep - 250 BB deep, and get 6bet shoved by a deep player. CO is an extremely loose player, so not worried here, but MP1 just joined the table - so no info. on him.
      What would you do? Push or fold?
      I'm getting 2.4 to 1 so...
  • 2 replies
    • fryandspicy
      I'd push. :f_cool:
    • MaestroOfZerg

Assuming you have zero reads on MP1 it's still uncomfortable but it's ok to go broke.

If you already had those 4 hands on him where he played 75/75, meaning he open raised every hand he played, without anything noticeably bad in his bet sizing, it's a bit more problematic. He could very well be a reg, and he probably doesn't know yet that CO is a huge fish, so his line is really really strong. And because the showdown is going to be 3-way regardless, you won't have a huge equity edge even if you're somehow way ahead of MP1's potential QQ or something. CO will show up with Axs or some other crappy hand that will scoop the pot like a quarter of the time regardless.

Sometimes I'll go broke regardless, sometimes I'll just dump it especially if I have time to search for MP1 and see he's 12-tabling or something, making him much less likely to bother going broke preflop with less than KK+ for 250bb.

Hope it helps.